Little Johnny Truitt - Abet Artist

I see Manship is auctioning a copy of his 'Just The Other Day' at the moment...quite tough on a stock copy, as are a few of the Abet releases. Sometimes you gotta curse those double-sided demos!?!

Here's another one worth checking out if you like JTOD...and dare I say this one is rarer...especially on a stock copy to get both sides:

Bring My Baby On Home / That's What Love Will Do - Abet 9423

BMBOH is another mid-paced super-Soulful mover...has anyone ever played it out?

:D

post-9555-0-92643700-1298177319_thumb.jp

Edited by Anoraks Corner
Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

thats a ncie double sider above. But I much prefer "baby I need you / i'm thru with you" which I also think is much harder than current sales prices suggest.

IMO his rarest record by a long way has to be "my love is gone" on neal but there will be a few in Japan dave i'm sure. :D

Social source share

Fabulous record Dave :hatsoff2: and a fabulous artist as Dylan highlights. Incidentally the same sided promo of 'Just The Other Day' - Your Love Is Worth The Pain' is a mighty worthy addition to any deep collection for a fraction of the price of the issue.

Oh for some unreleased / unissued material from such a great singer. Can't think of any from the top of my head maybe some more eduacated folk know?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert