Australian Soul 45S

Daniel Harvey

Got a pile of Aussie soul 45's recently and I thought I send some on their way. Like all aussie 1960's 45s they are most difficult to find in prefect condition and these are no exception but if your interested I will be happy to send Mp3s and label scans your way.

Postage is 5 pounds outside Aus , 2 pounds within.

My email address and paypal is dharvey_ray@hotmail.com

Hope you enjoy the list , Email me if interested

Daniel.

Jerry Butler - Aware of Love TOP RANK (AUS) VG+ 10 ..Really nice early soul mid tempo.

Spiral Starecase - More today than Yesterday CBS (AUS) VG/VG+ 10 ...Looks perfect...plays pretty much perfect with a little crackle in the back.

Steve Alaimo - So much Love AMPAR (AUS) VG 10...much label ware , vinyl plays VG...a very very hard one to get on Aussie AMPAR! Comes with demo sticker and immediate release Stamp.

Jackie Edwards - Hush FESTIVAL (AUS) VG+ 15...With demo sticker just on and Immidiate release stamp. Looks a dream and plays a strong VG which for Aussie festival some would argue is about par. Another difficult one on Aussie Festival.

Brenda Holloway - Every Little bit hurts STATESIDE (AUS) VG 10 ...loads of marks but both sides play at least VG....

Joe Simon - Message From Maria MONUMENT (AUS) EX 8...Very hansom 45 that plays like a dream.

Betty Everett and Jerry Butler - Love is Strange PHILLIPS ( AUS) VG+ 8...Both sides play well and look great.

The ID featuring Jeff St John - Big Time Operator SPIN (AUS) VG 20 ...Rare within a number of Aussie collecting circles. Two cuts of soul on very pretty SPIN label ...both sides play well enough despite a few marks.

Fred Hughes - Don't let this happen to us MCA (AUS) VG 15...Lots of marks but both sides play fine. Dog rare.

Renee Geyer - Be there in the Morning RCA (AUS) EX 35...Alternative take to album , a little quicker ...really great copy.

Maria Dallas - Ambush VIKING (AUS) VG 12 ...label is a bit dirty and vinyl has loads of marks but hell these don't pop up ever day...plays decent and as popsike will indicate demand for this 45 is very high.

R. Dean Taylor - Taos New Mexico Tamla Motown (AUS DEMO) VG 8 ...looks like a dream ...plays less so , Nice Aussie A demo.

Ross D. Wylie - Do the uptight FESTIVAL (AUS) EX 8...great 60's soul pop tune...looks close to unplayed.

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source