★ Small Record Collection For Offers (Qty 333) ★

Spook

Hi all, :lol:

box2.jpg

box1.jpg

My mate dropped this box off for me last week, nothing has been taken out and they are open for offers as a complete lot as he wants to sell them.

Offers accepted up to Saturday 29th Jan 14:00.

I have looked at each 45 and graded them visually (they all need a good clean) attached is a copy of the list I will give him back (damaged ones included).

I have done it quickly therefore there may be a couple of odd minor errors which I am sure will be pointed out. :lol:

Includes original US 45’s such as:

Evie Sands Cameo issue

Idle Few Blue Book Demo

Flaming Emeralds Fee (blue)

Bill Brandon & Lorraine Johnson (Moonsong)

There are a few Okeh 2nd issues and most of the sort after look a like 70’s presses.

My “type’ legends are:

USO - Usa original 45

USR - USA reissue / boot / look a like etc

US2 - USA 2nd issues

UKO - Uk original inc grapevine & CC

UK2 -Uk 2nd issues

If I receive any offers I will indicate the current highest bid here £ bidding closed thanks

I will try and update the Highest Bid as soon as I possibly can, it will be updated each evening, and as and when during the final few hours.

At the end of the allotted period I will ask my friend if the highest bid is acceptable to him, if not they will be sold on Ebay individually.

However If you do see anything you fancy on the list I would advise you to send in your bids for individual 45’s,

because if the best offer for all of them is not accepted you will have an opportunity of obtaining the 45 you require before Evil Bay.

Any questions / Scans please pm or email spookjanice[at]aol.com replace [at] with @

Thanks for looking.

David :thumbsup:

Mates Tunes (soul source).pdf

Edited by spook
Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This is the Sales Forum