• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Thought it was Lp only , on the" stand by me "Lp

Just sold one last week to Frazer D for £20 :yes:

oh and just found this on popsike so i stand corrected

https://www.popsike.com/SPYDER-TURNER-Very-Rare-French-MGM-EP-Soul-45/110223144061.html

SAME AS MINE NEV £150 WOULD HAVE THORT

ALSO CAME OUT ON 45 IN 1970, ON BLUE MGM B SIDE OF I CAN'T MAKE IT ANYMORE, SURE ANDY DYSON GOT ONE OF THESE TUCKED AWAY SOMEWEER.

BRI PINCH

Social source share

i sure there are seven of this not on MGM thou very rare sure it was mentioned in a previous thread "how many copies are there"

Ted ,not sure but his other biggie is on good time " got to get myself together"

Your not by chance confusing the two???

Social source share

the usa reissue 45 of i cant make it anymore was issued in april 1971. it does make you wonder why mgm released. as it wasnt a major hit. if it were stand by me i could understand it. and why put i`m alive on the flip. its certainly a strange one. got a lovely yellow demo copy of the lp. anybody else seen that . the 45 £250 imho

dave

Social source share

the usa reissue 45 of i cant make it anymore was issued in april 1971. it does make you wonder why mgm released. as it wasnt a major hit. if it were stand by me i could understand it. and why put i`m alive on the flip. its certainly a strange one. got a lovely yellow demo copy of the lp. anybody else seen that . the 45 £250 imho

dave

Dave,

Yep, I also have a yellow promo lp. I rate the US issue as quite rare. 250 seems about right. The song is OK but it ain't no ICTIA.

Regards,

Dave

Social source share

dave

ALSO DON'T FORGET THERE WAS QUITE A BIG OVERSPILL OF FIRST ISSUE COPIES OF ICMIA, AND STILL IS TODAY, SO ANOTHER REASON AS FOR WHY IT GOT REISSUED, WHO KNOWS. MGM ONLY MUSTA MADE A VERY SMALL RUN TO MAKE IT SO DOG RARE.

BRI PINCH

Social source share

Dave,

Yep, I also have a yellow promo lp. I rate the US issue as quite rare. 250 seems about right. The song is OK but it ain't no ICTIA.

Regards,

Dave

NEVER SEEN ANOTHER YELLOW PROMO LP DAVE. NOT SAYIN ITS WORTH OWT. JUST NICE WHEN IT CAME THRU THE POST AND IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN JUST A REGULAR COPY. ALSO GOT THE FRENCH EP SO I`D ONLY BUY THE THE YELLOW GOLD ICMIA IF IT WERE A TENNER LOL

DAVE

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert