Charlene And The Soul Serenaders - Can You Win

Thejan

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

the paradox release is pretty rare...the volt issue is much more cheaper, matey!

The Paradox release is extremely rare and would command a very high price, the Volt issue doesn't turn up often at all so will still be a £350 + record imo, and of course the demo, which is available at around £30 doesn't have 'Can You Win' .

Good luck with it and if you get a spare give me a shout ohmy.gif

Regards

Greg.

Social source share

The Paradox release is extremely rare and would command a very high price, the Volt issue doesn't turn up often at all so will still be a £350 + record imo, and of course the demo, which is available at around £30 doesn't have 'Can You Win' .

Good luck with it and if you get a spare give me a shout ohmy.gif

Regards

Greg.

The Volt issue doesn't turn up very often, that't fookin true, mate! but it is a £150-200 record, if ya buy it on ebay - imo! if you're asking on ss it will be much more expensive, cos it's rare and noone will sell it for little money!

atb, m.

Social source share

The Volt issue doesn't turn up very often, that't fookin true, mate! but it is a £150-200 record, if ya buy it on ebay - imo! if you're asking on ss it will be much more expensive, cos it's rare and noone will sell it for little money!

atb, m.

i paid a bit more for mine, think you won't get it for 150-200 even on the bay...but who knows.... i always pay too much cause i'm always too late in the demand-thingangry.gif

Social source share

i always pay too much cause i'm always too late in the demand-thingangry.gif

I think the Paradox release has always been in-demand by deep collectors even though, Love changes is available on the cheaper Volt W/D. I also think its the more recent exposure of Can You Win, that has pushed prices up even further.

Social source share

I think the Paradox release has always been in-demand by deep collectors even though, Love changes is available on the cheaper Volt W/D. I also think its the more recent exposure of Can You Win, that has pushed prices up even further.

I was very confused myself to see the Paradox release being mentioned in this thread as any kind of an possible alternative...that release is so "paradoxly" rare and stuck like glue in deep soul collections. I cant remember ever seeing one for sale. The price would be at least double the price of a Volt copy I guess..

Charlene on Volt always been a tough one as a doublesided issue..just like Paul Thompson. It did not help to see a recent price hike thru heavy rotation by his majesty Mr Dobson I guess. Great record and I agree with you John, fabulous deep flip !

Knowing how hard he wants one and that it wouzld be in a good home I vote for a cheap copy being offered to JAN NOW :thumbsup: !

Social source share

its easy Henning, just buy against the demand...a bit like taking part on the stock market really. easier said than done though, I know :yes:

i do buy lots away from demand, that's why nobody asks me for djingthumbsup.gif

Social source share

Source Advert