Simon T

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hello Ted

Magnetics demo made £2,250. Think this is the one that was on ebay some time back, can anyone remember what it made on ebay?

Never seen another demo.

Pottsy

Hi Pottsy

Anderson had from Lee Mckinney an issue and a demo of When and a demo of Holding on as far as i know they were sold by Mick Smiith I think, I have a demo of Lee Mckinney with a different label design i bought that in the 80's of a guy from Newcastle who i think got it of John Poutney the cat man sharnt upset every body with the price i paid

Best

TED

Social source share

Hello Ted

Magnetics demo made £2,250. Think this is the one that was on ebay some time back, can anyone remember what it made on ebay?

Never seen another demo.

Pottsy

I watched the ebay auction some time back of what I presume was the copy sold by Manship recently, the funny thing is that it went for a bit more on ebay (£2300 - £2400 as I recall it) so if it was the same copy it was sold on with a slight loss. Great record.

Social source share

I watched the ebay auction some time back of what I presume was the copy sold by Manship recently, the funny thing is that it went for a bit more on ebay (£2300 - £2400 as I recall it) so if it was the same copy it was sold on with a slight loss. Great record.

great is right and cheap too for the rarity and quality

bizarre to buy it on ebay and then sell it at all but to sell it for less whistling.gif

Social source share

great is right and cheap too for the rarity and quality

bizarre to buy it on ebay and then sell it at all but to sell it for less whistling.gif

I think the buyer/seller already had an issue and since the WDJ did not seem to be in top nick maybe decided the only sensible thing to do was to let it go.

Social source share

I think the buyer/seller already had an issue and since the WDJ did not seem to be in top nick maybe decided the only sensible thing to do was to let it go.

Hmmm, what do you do in a situation like this? I know, keep em both!

Hi Pottsy

Anderson had from Lee Mckinney an issue and a demo of When and a demo of Holding on as far as i know they were sold by Mick Smiith I think, I have a demo of Lee Mckinney with a different label design i bought that in the 80's of a guy from Newcastle who i think got it of John Poutney the cat man sharnt upset every body with the price i paid

Best

TED

Oh go on Ted, you know you want to whistling.gif

Social source share

Hi Pottsy

Best

TED

never mind the bloody price Ted ..its a bootleg so just sell it to me for a fiver

the gasher thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert