Warren's Wants No 750

Boogaloo

Hi, looking for these. Got loads to trade as well so send me your wants as well. If you have any of these please call on 07838 181 375 or pm me or e-mail at tsuccess@dircon.co.uk. Please quote your selling price on the reply.

Bonnie Brisker - Someone really loves you - Magic City

Gloria Grey - It's a sweet world - WB

ta

Warren Boogaloo

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Sure I saw a Gloria Grey on ebay last night?

Great tune... :thumbsup:

link

Hiya

1st things 1st - Have you still got the Fontella Bass? Completely forgot to send the money to you again. Yeah the Gloria was on and I was the winning bidder at 2am :sleep3:

Been after the Bonnie Brisker for a while but can't seem to find a clean copy - everyone I've seen recently has been VG+ at best. Not rare but most seem to have been trashed.

Gasher: anymore thoughts on the Ronnie

Warren Boogaloo

Social source share

Hiya

1st things 1st - Have you still got the Fontella Bass? Completely forgot to send the money to you again. Yeah the Gloria was on and I was the winning bidder at 2am :sleep3:

Been after the Bonnie Brisker for a while but can't seem to find a clean copy - everyone I've seen recently has been VG+ at best. Not rare but most seem to have been trashed.

Warren Boogaloo

link

Still got it mate.

Was gonna send you a gentle reminder :thumbsup: .... :D

Well done on Gloria Gray - best get onto esnipe mate, so you can get some sleep in future!

Regards,

Mace.

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

have you got the isonics ("sugar") warren?

there's one on e-bay at the moment

you should definitely have it for boogaloo!!!!

ps: can i have my jazz-funk stuff back on saturday if you've finished with them :thumbsup::D:sleep3:

cheers :yes:

Social source share

Hiya

1st things 1st - Have you still got the Fontella Bass? Completely forgot to send the money to you again. Yeah the Gloria was on and I was the winning bidder at 2am :rolleyes:

Warren Boogaloo

link

Hello Warren,

I understand your problem with the bonnie brisker 45, it took me an age to find a good one. In fact everything on this label seems to be trashed. Mine is for sale by the way, I had it at £120, but would let it go for £100. No less, cos of the condition. Phil.

Social source share

Source Advert