Guest miff

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Saw one in a box a couple of months ago, never had enough money on me at the time, and also not sure if it was 100% real, has it ever been booted ?,

I was the worst for ware at the time ranting_1.gif and cannot remember how much the guy wanted. he did give me a phone No but I lost it. :graywanker:

Social source share

I don't think it was ever booted. (One that escaped the net) I will post an image tomorrow of what it should look like and a description of the writing on the run out. It does have the date etched into it in american style layout. ie not dd/mm/yyyy but some other way round

link

If I get one thrers an EMI disk up for sale with Blanch Carter on the otther side ranting_1.gif

Social source share

Saw one in a box a couple of months ago, never had enough money on me at the time, and also not sure if it was 100% real, has it ever been booted ?,

I was the worst for ware at the time  ranting_1.gif and cannot remember how much the guy wanted. he did give me a phone No but I lost it. :graywanker:

link

Think that was me miff whistling.gif I had in my box at £60 in VG cond that one has gone but I may have another somewhere in similar condition and deffo got one thats a bit worse for wear lable wise pm me if you still after one.

Ged

Social source share

https://www.raresoulman.co.uk/searchartist....COE+and+FRIENDS

Listed for the flipside.... usually in the Funk section, so does this mean theres another 'Northern' record the Funk boys are paying daft money for now?

link

beer.gif

Old Torch spin I think, certainly early scene spin, maybe one of the old lads or lasses will confirm smile.gif

Social source share

I don't think it was ever booted. (One that escaped the net) I will post an image tomorrow of what it should look like and a description of the writing on the run out. It does have the date etched into it in american style layout. ie not dd/mm/yyyy but some other way round

link

'Broadway' etched in capitals

then 9/26/67

then 3012-B

Social source share

Here is the image (if it works) Will PM you with the details of the run out markings. Good luck with your hunt. Athough it looks like you may have already got one.

link

The other track listed Watermellon man, I remember that been played @ the Winter Gardens, Forgot all about that one

Thanks to all for your help Sorted now :shades:

Social source share

• 1 month later...

Source Advert