• Replies 10
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest old bar

Hello there!

how it's going? well... the last prestatyn weekender was INCREDIBLE, great atmosphere :( Now looking for some lads who need to complet their budget.

Keep the faith soulsistah!!!

quote=soulie_girl_80,Aug 24 2005, 09:09 PM]

Hello there!!

Do you want to share apartment in Prestatyn with two young spanish soulies?? then let us know asap please!! hehe..

thanks!!

Juan Carlos and Ana (Barcelona)

link

Social source share

Hello there!

how it's going? well... the last prestatyn weekender was INCREDIBLE, great atmosphere  :(   Now looking for some lads who need to complet their budget.

Keep the faith soulsistah!!!

link

Hi Juan Carlos! :(

How are you?

Social source share

Guest old bar

Fine, thank you. How are you doing?? I have seen you in a DVD of Doggin soul alldayer few months ago.

JC

Hi Juan Carlos! :(

How are you?

link

Social source share

Hello there!!

Do you want to share apartment in Prestatyn with two young spanish soulies?? then let us know asap please!! hehe..

thanks!!

Juan Carlos and Ana (Barcelona)

link

mad for it, me and my best mate dug are looking to share cant think of anything better than two Spanish Soulies !!!!

Social source share

mad for it,  me and my best mate dug are looking to share cant think of anything better than two Spanish Soulies !!!!

link

I Dickytwang,you the boys i still owe £5 to??,forgot your names?,thanks for ticket

last year,top lads you is!!! :(

Social source share

I Dickytwang,you the boys i still owe £5 to??,forgot your names?,thanks for ticket

last year,top lads you is!!! :)

link

No probs Kenny get yourself a few beers let me know your next planned venue we can meet up for a chat, I need to look at booking a space at Prestatyn for next year not sure what the availability is at the moment !!

D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert