Does Any One Know This

just playing through a tape of so called inexpensive xover modern stuff, and all, tracks are listed apart from one, female vocal who starts buy singing about laying in her bed at night, thinking about her man, then the backing singers come in singing "were your concience" and generally give the poor bloke a slagging off overall awesome tune, but i dont know what it is (singer reminds me of lynne vernado of wash and wear love fame) help please :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

just playing through a tape of so called inexpensive xover modern stuff, and all, tracks are listed apart from one, female vocal who starts buy singing about laying in her bed at night, thinking about her man, then the backing singers come in singing "were your concience" and generally give the poor bloke a slagging off overall awesome tune, but i dont know what it is (singer reminds me of lynne vernado of wash and wear love fame) help please :thumbsup:   :lol:   :lol:

link

cheers mate thats the one. actually always thought that 45 was an alternative copy of the other lovelights record how wrong i was,just goes to show you that after years of loving the music i,m still hearing "new"(to my ears) stuff. most excellent must have track :yes::lol::lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert