Magic Tones

Dave Moore

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

...probably harder as the better earlier Solid Hit issue which I know about three of existence, but I´ve never seen a wd on Mah´s... are you sure it was made as wd Dave?

The Solid Hit 45 I'd like but it's the wrong colour! :thumbup:

I have a distant memory of seeing the MAH's 1037 DEMO but I'm not 100% sure but it's worth fishing to see if anything turns up.

Regards,

Dave

Social source share

Dave, ya might get a demo of the first issue on MAH's 1037 The one with " Fun To Be Young" on the b side of "Together We Shall Overcome", but the re-press Ed Wingate done (to try and cash in on the surge of local interest in the tune in the aftermath of the death of Martin Luther King) and with the Solid Hit track "It's Better To Love" on the flip would maybe get pressed without a demo? being done to feed a perceived demand on the streets? dunno....but maybe :thumbup:

steve

Social source share

Dave, ya might get a demo of the first issue on MAH's 1037 The one with " Fun To Be Young" on the b side of "Together We Shall Overcome", but the re-press Ed Wingate done (to try and cash in on the surge of local interest in the tune in the aftermath of the death of Martin Luther King) and with the Solid Hit track "It's Better To Love" on the flip would maybe get pressed without a demo? being done to feed a perceived demand on the streets? dunno....but maybe :ohmy:

steve

Ok bit off topic but I've got a MAHS ISSUE of the 'Together we shall overcome' release with 'Fun to be young' for sale if any Detroit historian is interested !

Edited by mark w.
Social source share

Dave, ya might get a demo of the first issue on MAH's 1037 The one with " Fun To Be Young" on the b side of "Together We Shall Overcome", but the re-press Ed Wingate done (to try and cash in on the surge of local interest in the tune in the aftermath of the death of Martin Luther King) and with the Solid Hit track "It's Better To Love" on the flip would maybe get pressed without a demo? being done to feed a perceived demand on the streets? dunno....but maybe :ohmy:

steve

Yep, that would make sense. I'll shake the tree a little more and see if anything falls out.

Thanks to all the folks for PMs but it's the WHITE DEMO I'm searching for.

Regards,

Dave

Social source share

Source Advert