Set Sale List #4 From Brad In Detroit

Mr  Blue

Here are the new ones first, then I will show the markdowns from my previous list:

(By the way, I charge £5 shipping from the U.S. for unlimited singles within the same

sturdy package, a new mailer with 2 cardboard stiffeners.)

Sorry so many are VG; my VG grade still plays well, however, and would be fine for DJ use.

Gloria Ann Taylor - Jolene / Music (Selector Sound) (Mint-) £10

Gibson Brothers Band - Love Coming At Us / To The Bone (Mint-) £20

Volumes - Ain't That Lovin' You (inferno promo) (Mint-) £20

Kim Weston - A Thrill A Moment (Gordy) (VG) £20

Lee Rogers - Craked Up Over You (VG/VG+) £15

Carmen - Throw Down (Presents) (VG/VG+) £20

Lee Shot Williams - You're Welcome To The Club (Federal) (VG+) £40

Tony Clarke - Love Must Be Taboo (Fascination) (poor / h2o, plays) £10

Eddie Holland - Leaving Here (Motown) (VG/VG+) £15

Chuck Jackson - Hand It Over (Wand) (VG+) £12

Betty Everett - I've Got A Claim On You (one-derful) (VG+) £20

Volumes - You Got It Baby (inferno) (VG) £10

Etta James - Seven Day Fool (Argo) (VG) £35

Fabulous Apollos - Some Good in Everything Bad (Valtone) (VG-) £15

Ray Charles - You're Just About To Lose Your Clown (ABC) (VG+) £7 no.gif SOLD

Dee Edwards - Too Careless With My Love / Tired Of Staying Home (D-town) (VG-) £10

Spinners - Truly Yours / Where Is That Girl (Motown) (VG/VG+) £7

Volumes - Gotta Give Her Love / I Can't Live Without You (American Arts) (VG) £12

JJ Barnes - Real Humdinger / I Ain't Gonna Do It (Ric-Tic) (VG) £7

Dynatones - Fife Piper / And I Always will (HBR) (VG/VG+) £4 :hatsoff2: SOLD

Brothers Of Soul - Hurry Don't Linger / I Guess That Don't Make Me A Loser (Boo) (VG) £6

Louis Curry - Try Again Tomorrow / A Toast To You (M-S) (VG) £10 :hatsoff2: SOLD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Markdowns from my previous list:::-------------------->

New Holidays - Maybe So Maybe No / If I Only Knew (Soul Hawk - pink label) (strong VG, wol) £40

Lil' Soul Brothers - I've Got Heartaches / What Can It Be (Wheelsville) (VG condition) £35

Linda Jones - I'm Taking Back My Love / Take The Boy Out Of The Country (ATCO promo) (VG+, very light wear only) £95

Pure Pleasure - By My Side / Dancin' Prancin' (QC - maroon label) (VG condition) £15

Emanuel Laskey - Remember Me Always (Stag) (VG+ condition ) £10

Radiants - Please Don't Leave Me / Heartbreak Society (Chess - black label) (VG condition) £6

the Fascinations - Girls Are Out To Get You / You'll Be Sorry (Mayfield) (VG condition) £5

Nolan Chance - If He Makes You (He Can Take You) / She's Gone (Constellation) (VG condition) £10

Darrell Banks - Somebody (Somewhere) Needs You / Baby What'cha You Got (For Me) (Revilot) (VG condition) £12

Little Johnny Taylor - Somewhere Down The Line / Part Time Love (Galaxy) (VG/VG+ condition) £8

Mable John - Who Wouldn't Love A Man Like That / You Made A Fool Out Of Me (orig. striped Tamla) (VG/VG- condition) £20

Jimmy Norman - I Don't Love You No More / Tell Her For Me (Little Star) (VG condition) £4

Robert Ward - I Will Fear No Evil / My Love Is Strictly Reserved For You (Groove City) (VG condition) £4

Marv Johnson - Come On And Stop (UA) (Poor condition) £14

Emanuel Laskey - Lucky To Be Loved By You (Wild Deuce) (VG-) £8

Thanks again for looking, and please let me know if you need more specific info, sound files, or scans, or photos.

Edited by mr.blue
Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Here are the new ones first, then I will show the markdowns from my previous list:

(By the way, I charge £5 shipping from the U.S. for unlimited singles within the same

sturdy package, a new mailer with 2 cardboard stiffeners.)

Sorry so many are VG; my VG grade still plays well, however, and would be fine for DJ use.

Gloria Ann Taylor - Jolene / Music (Selector Sound) (Mint-) £10

Gibson Brothers Band - Love Coming At Us / To The Bone (Mint-) £20

Volumes - Ain't That Lovin' You (inferno promo) (Mint-) £20

Kim Weston - A Thrill A Moment (Gordy) (VG) £20

Lee Rogers - Craked Up Over You (VG/VG+) £15

Carmen - Throw Down (Presents) (VG/VG+) £20

Lee Shot Williams - You're Welcome To The Club (Federal) (VG+) £40

Tony Clarke - Love Must Be Taboo (Fascination) (poor / h2o, plays) £10

Eddie Holland - Leaving Here (Motown) (VG/VG+) £15

Chuck Jackson - Hand It Over (Wand) (VG+) £12

Betty Everett - I've Got A Claim On You (one-derful) (VG+) £20 :lol: SOLD!

Volumes - You Got It Baby (inferno) (VG) £10

Etta James - Seven Day Fool (Argo) (VG) £35

Fabulous Apollos - Some Good in Everything Bad (Valtone) (VG-) £15

Ray Charles - You're Just About To Lose Your Clown (ABC) (VG+) £7 :lol: SOLD

Dee Edwards - Too Careless With My Love / Tired Of Staying Home (D-town) (VG-) £10

Spinners - Truly Yours / Where Is That Girl (Motown) (VG/VG+) £7

Volumes - Gotta Give Her Love / I Can't Live Without You (American Arts) (VG) £12

JJ Barnes - Real Humdinger / I Ain't Gonna Do It (Ric-Tic) (VG) £7

Dynatones - Fife Piper / And I Always will (HBR) (VG/VG+) £4 :lol: SOLD

Brothers Of Soul - Hurry Don't Linger / I Guess That Don't Make Me A Loser (Boo) (VG) £6

Louis Curry - Try Again Tomorrow / A Toast To You (M-S) (VG) £10 :yes: SOLD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Markdowns from my previous list:::-------------------->

New Holidays - Maybe So Maybe No / If I Only Knew (Soul Hawk - pink label) (strong VG, wol) £40

Lil' Soul Brothers - I've Got Heartaches / What Can It Be (Wheelsville) (VG condition) £35

Linda Jones - I'm Taking Back My Love / Take The Boy Out Of The Country (ATCO promo) (VG+, very light wear only) £95

Pure Pleasure - By My Side / Dancin' Prancin' (QC - maroon label) (VG condition) £15

Emanuel Laskey - Remember Me Always (Stag) (VG+ condition ) £10

Radiants - Please Don't Leave Me / Heartbreak Society (Chess - black label) (VG condition) £6

the Fascinations - Girls Are Out To Get You / You'll Be Sorry (Mayfield) (VG condition) £5

Nolan Chance - If He Makes You (He Can Take You) / She's Gone (Constellation) (VG condition) £10

Darrell Banks - Somebody (Somewhere) Needs You / Baby What'cha You Got (For Me) (Revilot) (VG condition) £12

Little Johnny Taylor - Somewhere Down The Line / Part Time Love (Galaxy) (VG/VG+ condition) £8

Mable John - Who Wouldn't Love A Man Like That / You Made A Fool Out Of Me (orig. striped Tamla) (VG/VG- condition) £20

Jimmy Norman - I Don't Love You No More / Tell Her For Me (Little Star) (VG condition) £4

Robert Ward - I Will Fear No Evil / My Love Is Strictly Reserved For You (Groove City) (VG condition) £4

Marv Johnson - Come On And Stop (UA) (Poor condition) £14

Emanuel Laskey - Lucky To Be Loved By You (Wild Deuce) (VG-) £8

Thanks again for looking, and please let me know if you need more specific info, sound files, or scans, or photos.

Social source share

• 4 months later...
This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert