Ultra Rare For Sale

Guest squad

hi i have a ultra rare record by nella mann - the title is - whisper and shout -starts off slow and builds to a fantastic dancer - its on the rich lable i paid alot of money for this record so im looking for around £4.000 for this rarity if you are really interested there will be a clip on you tube in the next week many thanks ..............

Social source share

• Replies 16
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hi i have a ultra rare record by nella mann - the title is - whisper and shout -starts off slow and builds to a fantastic dancer - its on the rich lable i paid alot of money for this record so im looking for around £4.000 for this rarity if you are really interested there will be a clip on you tube in the next week many thanks ..............

would be interested to see the final result of this if you dont mind ... I found one several years ao and used to play it and at least back then no one knew it. It is by the way not the John Richbourg owned Rich label. Fantastic atmospheric tune that just builds and builds. Thanks for reminding :unsure:

Social source share

would be interested to see the final result of this if you dont mind ... I found one several years ao and used to play it and at least back then no one knew it. It is by the way not the John Richbourg owned Rich label. Fantastic atmospheric tune that just builds and builds. Thanks for reminding :unsure:

Wouldn't mind hearing, soundfile Marc?

Social source share

Hello "Squad", (Who ever you are)??

I'm sure you are very genuine, however, what makes me a little suspect of you is:

Your selling a £4.000 record & this is your only post on Soul Source. I have clicked on your SS name "Squad" and that doesn't show anything about you what so ever!!!

There is a thread on here for New Member Intros (yes, you made yourself a member in Oct 10), but this is your first post.

link below if your interested:

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/forum/57-members-shouts-and-intros/

Good luck,

KTF...................... Bridgey (Ian Bridge, York)

Social source share

Hello "Squad", (Who ever you are)??

I'm sure you are very genuine, however, what makes me a little suspect of you is:

Your selling a £4.000 record & this is your only post on Soul Source. I have clicked on your SS name "Squad" and that doesn't show anything about you what so ever!!!

There is a thread on here for New Member Intros (yes, you made yourself a member in Oct 10), but this is your first post.

link below if your interested:

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/forum/57-members-shouts-and-intros/

Good luck,

KTF...................... Bridgey (Ian Bridge, York)

I don't know about suspect but it is good manners and is actually site policy to introduce yourself first...if people know who they are dealing with they are more likely to buy

Edited by Pete S
Social source share

MY MATE IN BISHOP AUCKLAND PICKED ONE UP ON EBA Y A FEW YEARS BACK I PLAYED IT AT SCARBOROUGH WEEKEND ITS A GREAT BUILDING RECORD BUT THE PRICE TAG I COULDNT COMMENT ON ? MUST HAVE BEEN PLAYED AT SOME TIME IN THE 70S AT WIGAN I WOULD OF THOUGHT, BUT ITS CERTAINLY POPULAR IN OUR AREA AND NOBODY I KNOW HAS HEARED OF IT ,COL

Social source share

I'm sure if anyone is interested in doing business then full details etc will be revealed, don't think anyone would simply send that amount of money without a few details.

But as per site policy can you please post an intro in https://www.soul-sour...uts-and-intros/ just to let members know a bit about you :unsure:

Social source share

Yes, an intro would be good form thumbsup.gif

More importantly though, for a valuable record I think any seller wishing to advertise on here should also be posting on here (not on YouTube), or explicitly offering to provide potential buyers with:

• An accurate description of the condition of the record
  • Scans/photos of the labels - both sides
  • Quality sound files - both sides

Without the above I just can't take this kind of sales pitch seriously I'm afraid no.gif

Cheers

Richard

Social source share

Just trying to get a handle on the guy.. post number one, four grand please! :thumbsup:

everyone has to start with post number 1 wink.gif

I'm sure any interested party will get to know everything they want, scans, condition and who they are dealing with. I've asked for him/her to post an intro so we'll see what happens.

Social source share

No Ian, I meant when I clicked on the link I thought I was on the Detroit forum. He has used all their images.

:thumbsup:

everyone has to start with post number 1 wink.gif

I'm sure any interested party will get to know everything they want, scans, condition and who they are dealing with. I've asked for him/her to post an intro so we'll see what happens.

:thumbsup:

Social source share

MY MATE IN BISHOP AUCKLAND PICKED ONE UP ON EBA Y A FEW YEARS BACK I PLAYED IT AT SCARBOROUGH WEEKEND ITS A GREAT BUILDING RECORD BUT THE PRICE TAG I COULDNT COMMENT ON ? MUST HAVE BEEN PLAYED AT SOME TIME IN THE 70S AT WIGAN I WOULD OF THOUGHT, BUT ITS CERTAINLY POPULAR IN OUR AREA AND NOBODY I KNOW HAS HEARED OF IT ,COL

Was about to say..I know this from somewhere?

Then I read your post.

Social source share

/310209617238.html

Right on Joan...

Me thinks you've got the decimal point in the wrong place !!!......g.gif

It's NELA MANN ( only one L ) -

https://www.popsike.c...0209617238.html

not saying this record is worth 4K or anything near to that amount, but what has a popsike result to say in this case as it was until recently not known to many people at all ? Plus it wasn`t listed under Soul so it surely slipped under the radar of many who search the bay on a daily basis and like to risk to buy sth unknown from timie to time..

I sincerely hope this fella whos selling the record had been watching soul-source a long time to study and learn how strange some "new" records sometimes can get confronted with comments such as "its sh**te", "worst record ever", "I much prefer Marc Bolan to this" etc...so that he will be able to get over the shock he surely otherwise will have when logging back into this topic :hatsoff2:

Social source share

this is the sales forum

idea is that people flog stuff

if you do see a sale and wanna talk about the item for sale be it its current value, your personal thoughts on its merits, its effect on climate change etc etc

then ask start up a new thread in box

as such closing this and will move the posts to a new thread in a bit

to the original poster

your first post was a bit unclear, suggest you post an intro and then repost the item for sale

stating, method of selling eg price, open to offers etc , condition, methods of payment, scans if any, contact details and so on

if you do need any assistance or not sure just ask and sure someone will help

thanks and good luck with your sale

mike

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion