The Chryslers With The Monarchs Band

charliew

• Replies 5
  • Views 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

My pal rich Buckley has one mate, it's on our anniversary cd from last year, doubt he'd sell it though!!

Try phil shields..........sure he's got one and saw a sales thread recently from him funding a big want, so always worth a giving him a shout.

Azza

Hi Azza & Charlie

I had 3 copies give one to a member of the band ages ago still have 2 but wouldn't sell either sorry, remember playing the flip side "because i love you" at Riches do in Baby Jupiter yonks ago, just one of my all time fav double siders.....

Got my want paid for by the way :thumbsup:

cheers

Social source share

Hi Azza & Charlie

I had 3 copies give one to a member of the band ages ago still have 2 but wouldn't sell either sorry, remember playing the flip side "because i love you" at Riches do in Baby Jupiter yonks ago, just one of my all time fav double siders.....

Got my want paid for by the way :thumbsup:

cheers

bit greedy phil, what you want 2 copies for

Social source share

Hi Azza & Charlie

Got my want paid for by the way :hatsoff2:

cheers

no probs Phil glad you got your want m8 & cheers for info azza hope everything went ok on sunday night lol see ya friday i hope

Social source share

Source Advert