Godzilla

• Replies 164
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Just over an hour and a half. Great stuff!

Thanks as always to everyone who has joined in - makes it great fun. Some clever guess work tonight and I nearly cacked myself when Codfromderby said Ray Whitley. Luckily for all of us it turns out he was clueless laugh.gif. I'm genuinely amazed nobody thought about Beach Music though. They also get called a Horn Rock band - which as well as being hilarious is what Blodd Sweat and tears are classified as.

Once again though, Big thanks for taking it all in the spirit intended. Shall we have another near Christmas?

Cheers Paul (Godz) thumbsup.gif

Social source share

t

I will admit to being the crapest person on earth who had a go at this, as i was only last night reading about bill deal

on tinternet after hearing "its too late" for the first time in years, doh !

Yeah - I was going to mention Jay and Techniques and then JJ and Bandwagon as we went along. You had me going though!

Social source share

Thanks as always to everyone who has joined in - makes it great fun. Some clever guess work tonight and I nearly cacked myself when Codfromderby said Ray Whitley. Luckily for all of us it turns out he was clueless laugh.gif. I'm genuinely amazed nobody thought about Beach Music though. They also get called a Horn Rock band - which as well as being hilarious is what Blodd Sweat and tears are classified as.

Once again though, Big thanks for taking it all in the spirit intended. Shall we have another near Christmas?

Excellent Great Fun Cheers Paul :ohmy::thumbsup:

Social source share

thanks for that,nice to give the old brain a workout, look forward to the next one.

Social source share

cheers godzilla really enjoyed the banter tonight thanks for your time and effort and can we have a xmas special please :thumbsup::ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy::lol:

Thanks Rhino.

and everyone else of course

It's great fun for me in all honesty. How about Sunday 2nd Jan for the next one. We'll all be ready for a laugh after all that flamin' family stuff dontcha think?

Edited by Godzilla
Social source share

Thanks Rhino.

It's great fun for me in all honesty. How about Sunday 2nd Jan for the next one. We'll all be ready for a laugh after all that flamin' family stuff dontcha think?

Good one, kept thinking along the lines of Joey Dee, but the Beatles clue threw me into thinking along the likes of The Truth,Young Idea and Cliff Bennett which were wrong of course.

Keep them coming.

Steve

Social source share

Great laugh as always. :ohmy::thumbsup:

Had to drop out as had a call from my daughter who is currently in S. Korea.

Seasons compliments to you and yours.

Sun 2 nd Jan is in the diary..

Best

Tabs

Thanks Rhino.

Social source share

Thanks Rhino.

sounds good to me godz looking forward to it

all the best for xmas and the new year to you and yours :thumbsup::ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Social source share

Bugger, didn't realise you were going to come again so soon Godz, I've missed the whole thing :ohmy:

Can you ring us all individually at half past 6 next time so I've got time to nip out for wine & snacks? Ta :ohmy:

Yes I'll come round to all your houses and put notes through your doors, you lazy buggers.

just to reiterate before I lock the topic so that we don't all get a rocket for being off topic...

Next Quiz Sunday 02/01/2011 - 7pm sharp.

See you there folks :thumbsup:

Social source share