Ain't Nothing But A House Party

Not been anywhere Soul wise since April and a couple of do's before that this year so really looking forward to going to friends on Saturday for an allday/allnight house party, plenty to eat and drink, decks set up in the kitchen, several people bring a box of tunes, good company, play what you want and have a ball, just wondering if this is something that others do? or are we just getting old? lol no admission fees, no three/four journey to get there, no politics, tunes still sound as good and we can act and do what we want...playlist's to follow if we have the time lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Edited by Mark Bicknell
Social source share

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Ste Brazil

Not been anywhere Soul wise since April and a couple of do's before that this year so really looking forward to going to friends on Saturday for an allday/allnight house party, plenty to eat and drink, decks set up in the kitchen, several people bring a box of tunes, good company, play what you want and have a ball, just wondering if this is something that others do? or are we just getting old? lol no admission fees, no three/four journey to get there, no politics, tunes still sound as good and we can act and do what we want...playlist's to follow if we have the time lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

I've done this countless times, great fun!!!

Ste.

Social source share

Hi Fatty, You know , you & me pretty much on the ball with each other..........And this topic is no diffrent......

Best bloody soul nites you can have.........Have loads of get togethers round Phil Blacknells or Johnny Rs........

Either food made by our guests,or if it's on the spur of the moment then it's down to the local Chinese.......

Beers in the fridge & loads of great music...........And you get to hear stuff thats not played out..........

Just like we did in the old days up the hights...........Bloody hell, thats a few years ago..................

Love to all as always..............The other Fatty...........................

Social source share

Guest Dirk Tiggler

Yes, quite a few times. it's great to watch the blokes going on about the records while the women gather around the TV to watch Xfactor! Not being sexist, it's just how it happens! - Ade

Social source share

No, because I haven't got any friends. :wub:

just put your address on here pete ...fill the fridge full of beer ...get a load of food in and hey presto all the friends you could ever want :thumbsup: ...by the way is southport far from your house,if so can i have the main guest room...this saturday is fine for me :hatsoff2:

Social source share

Look forward to it Joan, a little birdie told me you are coming, Lukes got a game Saturday morning so should be there around 2/3pm, just upstairs sorting a box out trouble is I've got no buggers left lol

Regards - Mark

Hello everybody Markus, why you no speak for me sunny jim boy for simply long time?

We is going the way down in Manchester isn't it?

Plenty bazouki music. See you when.

M

Social source share

yes you have mate,.....WHY DONT YOU JUST MOVE TO WHERE THEY ARE?:wave: wombourne is like ray mears country....learn how to rub sticks tigether?:unsure:

I know, I should change that to "I haven't got any friends...in the village" - always got lots of friends when I go out. Not that I'd invite any of them to my house though :lol:

Social source share

I know, I should change that to "I haven't got any friends...in the village" - always got lots of friends when I go out. Not that I'd invite any of them to my house though :wave:

:unsure: " i havent got any friends.....IN THE VILLAGE".....sounds like "THE PRISONER".....in which case......YOU DEFINITELY NEED TO ESCAPE!!!:lol::yes:

Social source share

All I can say is this party had better be good as I've given up a trip to Birmingham to watch Chelsea play lol two rather nice looking corn beef hash pies ready and a yummy box of tuneage well a few pressings anyway ready and it's almost partyime, reckon we could all get very very drunk lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Have a good day Mark.:unsure: .Local party for local people.:wave: (good start to the day,Arsenal dropping points..:lol: ).

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert