Manship Auction Bargain ?

Shsdave

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Four Arts Who do you think you are Shee £154 !!!!!! :thumbup: Would of thought a bargain at twice that or am I behind the times ????

Appreciate not an indemand floor filler but pretty rare I would of thought & pretty firkin brilliant definately :thumbup:

The description mentions a tiny edge chip. Perhaps that put some folk's off.

Social source share

Four Arts Who do you think you are Shee £154 !!!!!! :thumbup: Would of thought a bargain at twice that or am I behind the times ????

Appreciate not an indemand floor filler but pretty rare I would of thought & pretty firkin brilliant definately :thumbup:

Ageed!! some 45's just aren't making what they should ! ! Good Time To Buy - Bad Time To Sell !! :lol:

Social source share

I manged to get quite a bit mroe than that for mine about 2 years ago.

IMO it was never a big in dermand record I actually found it quite a hard record to sell in spite of quality and rarity.

these lower prices are a sign of the times and its a good time to buy :thumbup:

still plenty of 45s going for way over what they should on ebay as well so its swings and round a bouts just like it always has been.

Social source share

Ageed!! some 45's just aren't making what they should

What exactly does this mean?

Last couple of days off Ebay I've had a record for £7 that both John and Dave T. has for £75 and £100 respectively at set sale and another for same price that John has at £100 and Craig M at $125.

I've no reason to believe that any 45 should sell at the higher value when it's evident from my winning that they just don't.

ROD

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert