Abc Bootlegs

Geeselad

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi can anyone confirm or refute the idea that Jackie Lee - Darkest days, along with perhaps Marvelows, was booted on styrene in the earlu 7ts.

thanks, geese.

Marvelows repro on black issue with plain white abc Emblem!

Edited by mrtag
Social source share

Marvellows repro on black issue with plain white abc Emblem!

no thats a very rare west coast issue with a delta number beginning with a 6. ive had that. the box abc copy is common and it was a top 30 soul hit in late 1967 or at least in the morning was which is the flip.

dave

Edited by dave pinch
Social source share

no thats a very rare west coast issue with a delta number beginning with a 6. ive had that. the box abc copy is common and it was a top 30 soul hit in late 1967 or at least in the morning was which is the flip.

dave

Sorry Dave !! We Are On About " Different Records Here You Are Talking About "Talkin' Bout Ya Baby" I Am Talking About "Your Little Sister" As Dogstoat didn't say which Marvelows ! ! :lol: :lol:

Social source share

Sorry Dave !! We Are On About " Different Records Here You Are Talking About "Talkin' Bout Ya Baby" I Am Talking About "Your Little Sister" As Dogstoat didn't say which Marvelows ! ! :wave::unsure:

yeh i just assumed that as it was the commonest marvellows that dogstoat was on about. didnt think your little sister got booted tho

dave

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert