Fluorescent Smogg

Cunnie

• Replies 33
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

BASICALLY IF THERE HAD BEEN ONLY ONE DESPERADO INVOLVED INSTEAD OF TWO IT WOULD HAVE SOLD FOR 3'600 USD, THINK THE WINNER, THO PROBABLY ELATED THAT HE GOT THE RECORD STILL MAYBE WISHED HE COULD HAVE GOT IT FOR HALF PRICE.

BRI PINCH

I don't think that the buyer really cares laugh.gif

Social source share

would this buyer have glasses and hail from new york?!

Yes. I would like to know though who the second high bidder was :thumbsup: Seeing the winner and high bidder were the only ones willing and able to bridge the gap between 3.500,- USD and the winning price range of about 7.400,- USD...if it wouldn`t have been for those two high bidders the price would have been 3.500,- USD and we wouldn`t be discussing it at all.

Edited by Marc Forrest
Social source share

Yes. I would like to know though who the second high bidder was g.gif Seeing the winner and high bidder were the only ones willing and able to bridge the gap between 3.500,- USD and the winning price range of about 7.400,- USD...if it wouldn`t have been for those two high bidders the price would have been 3.500,- USD and we wouldn`t be discussing it at all.

AGREED MARC, AS I POINTED OUT EARLIER :thumbsup: WE'D ONLY BE DISCUSSING HOW CHEAP IT WENT :lol:

BRI PINCH

Edited by bri pinch
Social source share

Yes. I would like to know though who the second high bidder was :lol: Seeing the winner and high bidder were the only ones willing and able to bridge the gap between 3.500,- USD and the winning price range of about 7.400,- USD...if it wouldn`t have been for those two high bidders the price would have been 3.500,- USD and we wouldn`t be discussing it at all.

Bidder lists don't register snipes that go in during the last few seconds, where the current price has already exceeded the snipe. So like a lot of these big auctions, there were probably quite a few more fairly high bids that didn't go through.

Social source share

Guest Lobster Madras

Bidder lists don't register snipes that go in during the last few seconds, where the current price has already exceeded the snipe. So like a lot of these big auctions, there were probably quite a few more fairly high bids that didn't go through.

As Mr Roger Mellie once said.... " F*ck me , you live and learn "laugh.gif

Social source share

thats true and there could have been 5 snipes........... but then again there could have been none and its just speculation and not fact

dave

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert