Fran Oliver - Next Time You See Me - Sonar

Raresoul45s

• Replies 11
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Used to be fairly cheap/available during the 8Ts...£8/£15...have had yellow stock copies and WDs. The TiChauns was always the harder one on the label.

Oddly enough it was also the inspiration behind behind calling Delores Ealy on Velvet, 'Fran Oliver - Searching For My Man', as they have a similar vocal approach.

:yes:

Social source share

Used to be fairly cheap/available during the 8Ts...£8/£15...have had yellow stock copies and WDs. The TiChauns was always the harder one on the label.

Oddly enough it was also the inspiration behind behind calling Delores Ealy on Velvet, 'Fran Oliver - Searching For My Man', as they have a similar vocal approach.

:yes:

Seen a couple over the last years,going thru ebay.If i remember correctly only VG+.£30 -50 nowadays?

Dave,if you have a spare Delores Ealy.....you know where to send it...:(

Social source share

:thumbsup:

Hey Dave...I'm sure we know someone who named their daughter "Fran Oliver" :lol:

Social source share

Thanks Dave I've not seen it before or heard it until today, a nice surprise. I see its listed in Tim Browns book but not JMs.

Thanks for the info.

Cheers Darren

Darren,

Try page 406 in PG5 it's there A-side + b-side label label #

can't understand why you can't find it?

Last copty we sold very quickly at the book price we quote.

John

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert