Acetate Sam Fletcher Think It Over

Mickjay33

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

LOL - this guy does keep popping up. Thought he had this for sale at about 2 million a few weeks back!

Anyway, the disc looks like an acetate pressed for dj-ing with - a product of the 70s.

£1,260.48 FOR A PRESSING HE MUST THINK WE ALL MUGS OR HE LIVES IN CLOUD CUCKOO LAND

Social source share

Possibly both, but his main purpose is to draw attention to his record shop! He's just using eBay as a platform to advertise it to buyers interested in what he's got... ph34r.gifyes.gif

do you think hed swap me for my nolans sisters signed demo im in the mood for dancing or is mine worth more:D

Social source share

Funny its on a UK style disc like all those DJ acetates in the late 70ts from Wigan or around that time. :thumbsup:

One day I am going to buy everything he has up for sale just to get rid of his crap, its offensive :lol: every time I look at Northern Soul his junk is in my face.

yep mind you he did say he had no proof or documents with it hee hee but he did by it before 30 years ago:yes:

Social source share

yep mind you he did say he had no proof or documents with it hee hee but he did by it before 30 years ago:yes:

heres his reply

NO DOCUMENTS, ONLY THE VERY OLD ACETATE RECORDING. BOUGHT IT IN NY BEFORE 30 YEARS. GOOD LUCK

- daniels0

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert