Northern Soul Dance Classes

Guest fuzzyjon

Guest fuzzyjon

Hi there

Does anyone know of any Northern Soul dance classes in London? I seem to remember there used to be one at the Boston Arms in Tuffnell Park, but I'm not sure if it's still going......

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers

Jon

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest fuzzyjon

Is this a serious post or are you takeing the mick.

link

No serious!!! I picked up a few flyers from the 100 Club a few months ago. We're relatively new to the scene y'see!!

Also, there's an article in the latest Togetherness about a similar class up north.

Jon

Social source share

Guest Soultown andy

fuzzy m8 keep going to the 100 club and other such venues and you will pick it up without any need for dance classes m8 :ohmy:

Social source share

Hi there

Does anyone know of any Northern Soul dance classes in London?  I seem to remember there used to be one at the Boston Arms in Tuffnell Park, but I'm not sure if it's still going......

Cheers

Jon

link

We discussed this a while back. That Sadot chap does dance classes. Guy behind Wigan Play.

Personally think drawing the curtains in yer front room and having a practice is best, but hey, that's just mho.

Social source share

Hi there

Does anyone know of any Northern Soul dance classes in London?  I seem to remember there used to be one at the Boston Arms in Tuffnell Park, but I'm not sure if it's still going......

Cheers

Jon

link

to give a serious answer - Trickster did the dance classes last yer and they were v.good, all enjoyed themselves and made new friends. Not doing them anymore but Im sure if he had enough people asking - he might consider it again?

Social source share

to give a serious answer - Trickster did the dance classes last yer and they were v.good, all enjoyed themselves and made new friends.  Not doing them anymore but Im sure if he had enough people asking - he might consider it again?

link

Think I spied Trickster giving a one on one at the back of the Dome recently (I'm talking dance lesson here smutty)

Fuzzy get yourself down to Solid Hit Soul Saturday @17 Watling St London EC4

Trickster should be there & I'm sure he'll give you a demonstration :ohmy:

Details on events calender or give me a ring on 0797 1876661 or go to www.solidhit.co.uk

Dave G

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
Guest catface

Fuzzy,

I went to Trickster's classes last year in Tufnell Park and I learnt alot both from him and other dancers coming along. He will be doing some more I think but only if he gets enough interest from people like yourself. I do hope you find something and in the meantime if you hear of anyone else doing some down south then please let me know.

Social source share

Fuzzy,

I went to Trickster's classes last year in Tufnell Park and I learnt alot both from him and other dancers coming along.  He will be doing some more I think but only if he gets enough interest from people like yourself.  I do hope you find something and in the meantime if you hear of anyone else doing some down south then please let me know.

link

No dance class from Mr Sadot,just a one off on the day of the play in Manchester.... :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert