Lee Fields, Jimmy Burns,cleveland Robinson

Pat Wallace

These three are top tunes and great dancers. Paypal as gift please or cheque. Post is £2.00 recorded or £5.50 special delivery in the UK or at cost overseas.

Lee Fields, Take Me Back. Angle 3. VG+ has a scuff that does not affect play. Small sticker residue on label but is a fine example of this in demand tune.
£250

Jimmy Burns, I Tried. MINIT. M- This is a stunning record at a fantastic price. £90

Cleveland Robinson, BOY. Nosnibor. There were a number of releases and this one is a dancer. Ex £80

I am in today (Sunday) until 11.30 then out for the day, back around 6pm. So it's the first pm that get's em.
Thanks for looking.
Pat

Edited by Pat Wallace
Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Cleveland Robinson, BOY. Nosnibor. There were a number of releases for this track, but this is the dancer and is on the pink label. This track appears on For Millionaires Only CD compiled by Tim Brown. Ex £80

Thought the version on the CD was the light-blue labelled (#1006) version with no bongos/harmonica?

Must admit I like all the versions...the bongos/harmonica fit well on the pink label (#1011) version.

:thumbup:

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert