Two (2) Monsters 45's For Sale - Both Are In Demand

Costas

Hello !

Two rare monsters 45's records that no need further introduction -

Both are in demand and both are very hard to find !!!

Original pressing of course in real great condition !

-Auctual undoctor soundclips are included below- Listen them !!

Price is in UK GBP

I accept ONLY PayPal as gift.

Shipping cost (for Europe) is 5.50 GBP & for the rest of the world, is 6.5 GBP by REGISTERED mail with tracking number.-

** CONSTELLATIONS - Oh Mary / My Dear (Violet ) EX++ 200 GBP

(the background noise inhertet to record pressing fault.All of them were pressed with this kind of noise )

Real Killer R&B mover ! Very hard to find. -

One of my best/favourite record ever - Always is demand !!

** TERRY SINCLAIR - What Have You Heard / Clown Suit (D.P.G 1006) EX 170 GBP

Oh what a feeling ! Real great obscurity that always in demand !! In great shape .-

Thanks for looking

PM if you're interested

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not true :(

I've had stone mint copies which played perfectly with zero background noise :hatsoff2:

What do you mean ? that Iam trying to abuse people ?

My extra copy has also a background noise and the most important I can send you emails from well known collectors that note/confirm me that their copies has an overall background noise as pressing faults

In addition, my books note that as well !! So don't hurry up to offend me - Iam record collector since many many years ago but I am not belong to any record mafia !

Your copies have zero background noise , you are lucky on that - that does not mean that is status or Iam a liar !!!

Social source share

What do you mean ? that Iam trying to abuse people ?

My extra copy has also a background noise and the most important I can send you emails from well known collectors that note/confirm me that their copies has an overall background noise as pressing faults

In addition, my books note that as well !! So don't hurry up to offend me - Iam record collector since many many years ago but I am not belong to any record mafia !

Your copies have zero background noise , you are lucky on that - that does not mean that is status or Iam a liar !!!

I don't think Flynny is accusing you of anything(especially lying) or implying that you are abusing people. You made a reference that all copies had a inherent hiss due to a pressing fault. Quote "all of them were pressed with this kind of noise" unquote.

He was simply stating that it wasn't true that they were all pressed with a hiss and that some copies are indeed hiss free :hatsoff2:

Social source share

Nobody has called you a liar. If Dave Flynn says he has had copies with no hiss, then he has said it not to call you a liar but simply to show that your statement that they all hiss is not true. It's a very bold statement, how can you know they all hiss, have you heard every copy pressed? It's like when people said that all copies of Cool Off were pressed off centre. I've never had ONE pressed off centre!

Calm down, please.

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert