Radio Shows And Record Shops

Rob Moss

The 10th Anniversary of HAYLEY RECORDS approaches with the release of the sublime and previously unreleased FINAL DECISIONS single 'I don't feel no pain'. To commemorate the occasion the single will feature a picture sleeve with previously unseen photos. Release date set for November 1st.

I need an up to date list of soul record retailers and soul radio shows, with contact people and addresses so that promos can be mailed out, if anyone can oblige.

Many thanks

Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Ross,

I have a show on 105.9 Bishop F.M / www.bishopfm.com every Friday from 9pm to 11pm. Playing Morthern, Crossover, Tamla Motown & some R&B. The address of the Station is [bishop FM (Prince Bishop Community Broadcasting Ltd),

Unit 43, Innovation House, 26 Longfield Road, South Church Enterprise Park, Bishop Auckland, County Durham, DL14 6XB. I would be delighted to receive any promo material from you.

Social source share

Love Music Records 34 Dundas Street Glasgow G1 2AQ

sells new 45s.

So do Monorail

12 Kings Court, King Street Glasgow, G1 5RB Phone: 0141 552 9458

I play them on

Sunny Govan Community Media

Glasgow Media Business Park 249 Govan Road

Glasgow G51 1HJ

felonious

Social source share

The 10th Anniversary of HAYLEY RECORDS approaches with the release of the sublime and previously unreleased FINAL DECISIONS single 'I don't feel no pain'. To commemorate the occasion the single will feature a picture sleeve with previously unseen photos. Release date set for November 1st.

I need an up to date list of soul record retailers and soul radio shows, with contact people and addresses so that promos can be mailed out, if anyone can oblige.

Many thanks

I've played this out and on the radio a few times Rob, really tasty tune that I hope does very well for you!

Cheers

Steve Plumb

Social source share

Many thanks

Hi Rob - I'm starting a new show next Monday, October 25th (6 - 8pm) on Soul Gang Radio:

https://soulgangradiofm.com/#

This will be a 24/7 soul station.

I'll pm my address.

Cheers

Nick Marshall

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Rod Allsworth

The Rod Allsworth Classic Soul Show on Fylde FM on Monday nights

Showtime 7-10pm.

Rod Allsworth

24 Meadowcroft Ave

Hambleton

poulton-Le-Fylde

Lancs FY69AD

Log on :www.fyldefm.com

E mail the studio:rodallsworth@fyldefm.com

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
Guest funky16corners

Many thanks

I do a show Friday nights @ 9pm at https://viva-radio.com, episodes are archived the following day at www.funky16corners.com.

Promos can be sent to

Funky16Corners

C/O Grogan

80 New Brunswick Ave

Brick, NJ 08724 USA

Social source share

I do Sundays 7-10pm "Soul Galore" on 102.4fm/www.redroadmusic.com

Soul Galore

7 Portland Close

Sheffield

S25 4FF

Soul Galore covers ALL soul genres from Sam Cooke thru to Duffy et al - Motown/Northern/Modern/Crossover/Club/Classic/Deep

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert