From Atlanta To Birmingham (Various Artists) Lp

Darkhorse01252

I know there was one of these albums that sold on here a few weeks ago. So was wondering if anyone else had another one for sale.

If you do please Pm or email me with condition and price.email address..ctsoulbus2@aol.com

Paypal as gift waiting

Thanks

Chris

Edited by darkhorse01252
Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I know there was one of these albums that sold on here a few weeks ago. So was wondering if anyone else had another one for sale.

If you do please Pm or email me with condition and price.email address..ctsoulbus2@aol.com

Paypal as gift waiting

Thanks

Chris

The best version of Sam Dees without doubt, when you listen to the released version you keep wanting to hear those backing vocals, defo the LP version for me :rolleyes:

Social source share

The best version of Sam Dees without doubt, when you listen to the released version you keep wanting to hear those backing vocals, defo the LP version for me :lol:

Nooooooooooooooooo, you're kidding...too repetitive...much prefer the 45 mix!

Maybe we should start a vote on this one?!

I'll give you a shout if I find one this weekend, Chris, but it is defo getting harder to track down over here!

Last one I sold was £75 I think...which I think is a fair price.

:wicked:

Social source share

Nooooooooooooooooo, you're kidding...too repetitive...much prefer the 45 mix!

Maybe we should start a vote on this one?!

I'll give you a shout if I find one this weekend, Chris, but it is defo getting harder to track down over here!

Last one I sold was £75 I think...which I think is a fair price.

Hi Flynny

It was your one i saw on here last. £75 is about the price i`d be happy to paye. Lets start a vote after ive got the album. My 45 will prob be up for sale if i get the album. :lol:

Social source share

Off to see what the 45 is worth then decide what to do with it

Glad you got the LP, but keep the 45...you'd only regret it if you let it go!

The backing vocals actually ruin it to my ears!

I used to be able to pick the 45 up fairly reasonably and sell it on at a sensible price.

Haven't had a spare in a while and am also intrested in hearing people's thoughts as to a valuation...stock and demo (RARE!).

Social source share

Source Advert