Royal Esquires - Ain't Gonna Run No More

Amsterdam Russ

According to this thread: it's not possible today to give away copies of The Royal Esquires former Prix biggie 'Ain't gonna run no more'.

If this is the case, and you're stuck with a nice clean copy that no one wants, let your heart and soul be free with the knowledge that I will be only too happy to take it from you. To help you lay the burden of this 45 down completely, I'll even pay for the postage. thumbsup.gif

(Oh, if you should have run out of the particular copies that you can't give away, then the offer of a nice cheap one will probably be just as helpful to you in the long run. rolleyes.gif)

Edited by rigilbert
Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

According to this thread: it's not possible today to give away copies of The Royal Esquires former Prix biggie 'Ain't gonna run no more'.

If this is the case, and you're stuck with a nice clean copy that no one wants, let your heart and soul be free with the knowledge that I will be only too happy to take it from you. To help you lay the burden of this 45 down completely, I'll even pay for the postage. thumbsup.gif

I'll pay exactly £1 more than Rigilbert. Not a penny more mind :thumbsup:

ps - not really. I heard it's gonna go down in price...

Social source share