100 Club To Close By Xmas

Guest aintgotit

OK that's Boris and Siouxsie emailed, many more in my little black bookthumbsup.gif

Would this be allowed to happen if it was Ronnie Scotts..................errrrrrrrrrrr I think notno.gif

QoFxx

theres no paricular reason why it wont happen to ronnie scotts in time, given its only spitting distance away in soho.if the niters have to move and ady is still motivated, thirty years promoting monthly niters is a bloody long time , i dont care how old you are .there are still some choice venues to hold it. the camden centre would be a good choice. or the international student house or one of its suites downstairs, the notre dame halls would be anyones first choice but probably a a bit rich , ( someone ,d get the hump over it anyhow). That pub where they used to hold the dayers in southgate. the coach and horses was it. Or the spot where the dome was held would be a decent size. Im just going to try and get to as many of the remaining niters and spread the word via facebook. and keep me fingers crossed keef richards and ronnie wood mug jools holland and ken clark for a few sovs.The wag went with barely a whimper,lets hope the hundred club has some more substantial benefactors.

Social source share

If walls could talk......................................................

Well the 100 club do.......all the heritage is there to see hanging on every wall, mega photographs of so many people who have walked down those stairs and been part of its history , one of my favourites is of Richard Burton jamming on the trumpet.

No photos on the wall but Princess Anne popped down there the see Humphrey Littleton not that many years ago.

Its not only those who have played there but those who have frequented to listen and dance who have made this venue Iconic. Both my parents were keen jazz fans and did go to the club, late 50's and 60's.

A few years ago when BBC 4 were doing a Jazz Britannia season I was astounded when various stills of Jazz musicians were

shown, lots at the 100 club, my mother knew most of the musicians, and went on to give the low down of what went on in those heady days!!!ph34r.gif, it was bizzarre.....it was a private world of underground music for the special few! sounded far too familiar for my liking.lolwicked.gif

Anyway, my mother has lived in Cornwall since the 70's but is still into live Jazz as are most of her friends, and I know that a few

of her friends still try to make the pilgrimage up to the club to re live and make new memories for the odd Saturday night,

these are people in their upper 70's and still at it........hypo.gif..at the 100 club.

The 100 club is an intimate little club which has given me so much pleasure over the 31 years, descending the stairs is

still as exciting as the first visit, and with every step the music getting louder, the heat pushing its way up, and the emotion of

whats gone before mixed with anticipation of what is to come, priceless.

Karen x

Hi Karen, hope you and Pete are well?

My mum also used to frequent the 100 club in the late 60's along with her sister and she was sad to hear of it's possible closure. She thought it was great when I started to go to the 100 club and when we visited my Aunty in Canada in the late 90's it was one of the first things she told her.

There are also a couple of old school friends parents in my village/town that used to go down those famous stairs many years ago for the Jazz nights (they may have even met your mum :o)). This came to light when several years ago a friend had a 100 club T-shirt on and Dave(my old school friends Dad) told us about when he used to visit as often as he could for the Jazz nights and live bands - like you say it's quite bizzare.

I hope the 100 club's days aren't numbered (and will support where I can) but if they are I will always have my memories (and photos) especially of Djing there. However it is Ady I owe my thanks to and I will follow him whenever possible to the new home of the 6ts.

Nicola

Social source share

A couple of cross postings from FB.

https://www.mojo4music.com/blog/2010/10/can_people_power_save_100_club.html

Seems Weller and Mick Jones have got involved at last.

Recieved an email today. Thought some might find it interesting.

Hello,

My name is Bobby Wilcox. I am the grandson of Stanley

...Wilcox who, with his brother Bert Wilcox, ran the 'London Jazz Club' (as it was

known then) after the war and into the 50s. They are mentioned on the history

page on the 100 Club website. Bert was a major player on the London jazz scene

and was responsible for bringing many international jazz stars to the

UK.

This is part of my heritage. My father went to gigs at

the 100 Club in the 60s and 70s and I have this century. It would be truly

saddening if it were to close. Are there any benefit gigs lined up?

My great uncle Bert is still alive (Although well into

his 90s), as is his sister and my grandmother. I'm sure they have many stories

of the era when they ran the venue. If there is any way that I can help then

please do get in touch.

With kind regards,

Bobby Wilcox

Social source share

Just back from the hols and trying to catch up.

The 100 Club themselves have said nothing to me, so I'll try and arrange a meet next week. I've heard of various plans afoot, one of which I could get involved in.

Thanks for the support and if I can find any means by which SS members can help then I'll post it here.

Personally I'd want to continue at the 100 Club if possible under the current management or any new one that is acceptable to our nights. Failing that I'd like to relocate but would want to stay in central London which will be a hard ask. I enjoy the nights (particularly since our recent rallying cry) too much to just walk away from them.

Ady

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

The 100 Club themselves have said nothing to me, so I'll try and arrange a meet next week. I've heard of various plans afoot, one of which I could get involved in.

Thanks for the support and if I can find any means by which SS members can help then I'll post it here.

Personally I'd want to continue at the 100 Club if possible under the current management or any new one that is acceptable to our nights. Failing that I'd like to relocate but would want to stay in central London which will be a hard ask. I enjoy the nights (particularly since our recent rallying cry) too much to just walk away from them.

Ady

Wherever the 6ts nighter goes if they have to move we will follow thats for sure :lol:

Social source share

Ady

Ade i'll put you in touch with Tony Morrison on FB he seems to know what's going on maybe yu can help each other

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Andy Kempster

JUST HAD THIS RESPONSE FOLLOWING MY EMAIL TO THE OFFICE OF DORIS

Dear Mr Kempster,

Many thanks for your email to the Mayor regarding the future of the 100 Club. I have been asked to respond on his behalf.

The Mayor understands the importance of the 100 Club in providing a platform for emerging talent and established artists from across the genres, in welcoming experimental events such the Limelight contemporary classical nights, in hosting community activity such as the London Swing Dance Society, and as an essential part of London's post-war music scene with its own remarkable story.

Unfortunately, the Greater London Authority has no statutory powers to intervene in commercial rental costs. We have been in touch with Jeff Horton, the Director of the 100 Club to offer advice and support.

The Mayor supports the 100 Club's many fans and artists who are working to ensure the future of this vibrant venue.

Yours sincerely

Rhiannon Watson

On behalf of Culture Strategy team

Social source share

Guest CapitolSC

JUST HAD THIS RESPONSE FOLLOWING MY EMAIL TO THE OFFICE OF DORIS

Dear Mr Kempster,

Many thanks for your email to the Mayor regarding the future of the 100 Club. I have been asked to respond on his behalf.

The Mayor understands the importance of the 100 Club in providing a platform for emerging talent and established artists from across the genres, in welcoming experimental events such the Limelight contemporary classical nights, in hosting community activity such as the London Swing Dance Society, and as an essential part of London's post-war music scene with its own remarkable story.

Unfortunately, the Greater London Authority has no statutory powers to intervene in commercial rental costs. We have been in touch with Jeff Horton, the Director of the 100 Club to offer advice and support.

The Mayor supports the 100 Club's many fans and artists who are working to ensure the future of this vibrant venue.

Yours sincerely

Rhiannon Watson

I got the exact same repsonse too and so did alot of other people!

Social source share

Bugger me if I didn't get a reply from Boris. After reading it a couple of time, I feel it's a cool response from the Major of one of the worlds major cities

Dear Mr Thorley,

Many thanks for your email to the Mayor regarding the future of the 100 Club. I

have been asked to respond on his behalf.

The Mayor understands the importance of the 100 Club in providing a platform for

emerging talent and established artists from across the genres, in welcoming

experimental events such the Limelight contemporary classical nights, in hosting

community activity such as the London Swing Dance Society, and as an essential

part of London's post-war music scene with its own remarkable story.

Unfortunately, the Greater London Authority has no statutory powers to intervene

in commercial rental costs. We have been in touch with Jeff Horton, the Director

of the 100 Club to offer advice and support.

The Mayor supports the 100 Club's many fans and artists who are working to

ensure the future of this vibrant venue.

Yours sincerely

Rhiannon Watson

Edited by Dave Thorley
Social source share

Bugger me if I didn't get a reply from Boris. After reading it a couple of time, I feel it's a cool response from the Major of one of the worlds major cities

Yeah but Dave

Did you see CapitolSC's post earlier?

He got the same response as did I.

Churned out by his minions probably.

Mick

Social source share

Sod it, I'm having a go at milking this Cow whilst I still can....

Soulful Content: Cashing In - Voices Of East Harlem.

Oooh... someone's got issues :thumbsup:

Joe, it's all about the 100 club and you've not been laugh.gif

Social source share

If The 100 Club does close its doors I do hope that The 6T's Soul Club continues with Ady firmly at the helm all be it at a different location.

It will be a crying shame if the club closes but if it does then it will not be the end of the world as we know it, Ady Crowfeet is The 100 Club as far as I'm concerned and the atmosphere is an attitude that we can transport with the same passion and feeling as deserving this great venue, bricks and motor are only the vessel, we are the brew that makes some where legendry and it can happen again in London.

The money that is being asked for rates is no doubt a crippling amount, the landscape has changed now and it is about to change again, to ask for money from punters is too shortsighted and unsustainable, it would be ace if some rich musician could step in?

I'll support Ady Croasnest either way, The only way is up!

Social source share

I'm still a bit confused over who actually owns the 100 club brand.

The web site blurb says:

"The current owner requires £250,000 to pay creditors and to sell the goodwill, merchandising rights and all other benefits of the brand, "The 100 Club". "

Are we talking about the building owner or the club owner or someone else?

Actually I can probably answer this myself as my missus is a trademark attorney.

Back soon with an answer (hopefully).

Social source share

Sod it, I'm having a go at milking this Cow whilst I still can....

Soulful Content: Cashing In - Voices Of East Harlem.

I think everyone should post up their pictures of themselves with the 100 club logo behind them on your thread, just to illustrate the clubs key part in the scene.

I've added mine, I've always been proud and a little humbled to have been lucky enough to put my records on those decks. Three times if I remember rightly, including once at a niter with Jo Wallace (to whom I'm eternally grateful) when Adey put me on the flyer as "Peter, Paul & Lary" :sweatingbullets:

Social source share

I've a sneaky feeling this will be the last nighter at the 100club. After 23yrs (for me) it might be a bit emotional. But hey ho there you go! Thanks for all those memories & sounds etc Ady & all the collectors. Couldn't have been better. :sweatingbullets:

See you on Saturday

Bestest

Kev

Edited by Kev Moore
Social source share

I've a sneaky feeling this will be the last nighter at the 100club. After 23yrs (for me) it might be a bit emotional. But hey ho there you go! Thanks for all those memories & sounds etc Ady & all the collectors. Couldn't have been better. :sweatingbullets:

See you on Saturday

Bestest

Kev

I take it then Kev that there is no November date already set as it was (is) running as a monthly do is it not?

Only been once earlier this year and would like to go again but cannot go this Sat. Hopefully it will survive.

KTF

Drew.

Social source share

I'm still a bit confused over who actually owns the 100 club brand.

The web site blurb says:

"The current owner requires £250,000 to pay creditors and to sell the goodwill, merchandising rights and all other benefits of the brand, "The 100 Club". "

Are we talking about the building owner or the club owner or someone else?

Actually I can probably answer this myself as my missus is a trademark attorney.

Back soon with an answer (hopefully).

Just an update on this, there isn't a registered trademark for "The 100 Club" or the logo, but there is a recent application. Haven't got the full details as my missus for got to email them to me as she was too busy, so dunno who has applied for the TM.

Will know more on Monday.

Social source share

Guest Dani Herranz

Just some words to express how important has been the 100 club in my life; much more than my first-ever soul allnighter, it has been an example of all what rare soul is about.

I was a regular in 1994-95, and 1999, the two years I was living in London (I even ended working at the bar for some months!!!!), and from then I have just been able to do some anniversaries and nighters now and then;

BIG THANKS to Ady for all the hard work, we love you and admire you, and a big hug to all the cloakroom gang!!!,

and for all of you who speak some Spanish, this is my much longer and from-the-heart tribute: https://www.fotolog.com/soulfully/83918328?utm_campaign=share&utm_source=fbs

Social source share

Just some words to express how important has been the 100 club in my life; much more than my first-ever soul allnighter, it has been an example of all what rare soul is about.

I was a regular in 1994-95, and 1999, the two years I was living in London (I even ended working at the bar for some months!!!!), and from then I have just been able to do some anniversaries and nighters now and then;

BIG THANKS to Ady for all the hard work, we love you and admire you, and a big hug to all the cloakroom gang!!!,

and for all of you who speak some Spanish, this is my much longer and from-the-heart tribute: https://www.fotolog.com/soulfully/83918328?utm_campaign=share&utm_source=fbs

Well said Dani!

I will celebrating my Birthday at the 100 next week, the first time I did I was 16! You're all welcome to join me and lets hope it's not really the end!!

Social source share

Well said Dani!

I will celebrating my Birthday at the 100 next week, the first time I did I was 16! You're all welcome to join me and lets hope it's not really the end!!

And well said you Tony Smith 1. :rolleyes:

See you at the old place for a birthday jar, looking forward.

Long live the 100 Club!

Social source share

Thanks Dani and everyone else who's made comments.

Still no news about the club just a lot of speculation, it could go any of four basic ways

1 Jeff could get funding and carry on- result is we stay

2 It could get taken over by sympathetic promoters- result is we stay

3 it could get taken over by new music club management who can't fit us in-result is we go

4 Taken over by a business that ceases musical events- result is boo hoo:(

It'll be a very odd night as any of these eventual outcomes could well happen before the Dec 11th nighter.

Actually at the last nighter I had a suspicion that that could have been the last one and it would have been an anti-climactic way to leave the old place. I tried to catch the moment and just enjoy it for what it was, another run of the mill, great night under Oxford Street, it worked to an extent but has now been superseded by this Saturday's night. So again I'll enjoy it for what it is, feel some extra sadness at the end, thinking of the people I've known down there, but hope we can get through this with the usual 6TS spirit and good fortune.

Ady

Social source share

Thanks Dani and everyone else who's made comments.

Still no news about the club just a lot of speculation, it could go any of four basic ways

1 Jeff could get funding and carry on- result is we stay

2 It could get taken over by sympathetic promoters- result is we stay

3 it could get taken over by new music club management who can't fit us in-result is we go

4 Taken over by a business that ceases musical events- result is boo hoo:(

It'll be a very odd night as any of these eventual outcomes could well happen before the Dec 11th nighter.

Actually at the last nighter I had a suspicion that that could have been the last one and it would have been an anti-climactic way to leave the old place. I tried to catch the moment and just enjoy it for what it was, another run of the mill, great night under Oxford Street, it worked to an extent but has now been superseded by this Saturday's night. So again I'll enjoy it for what it is, feel some extra sadness at the end, thinking of the people I've known down there, but hope we can get through this with the usual 6TS spirit and good fortune.

Ady

Hey Ady,

The Clocks go back on the Sunday morning, so are we going to get an extra hour in the club, or are you going to boot us out into Oxford Street at 5am (real time). Means a long wait for the first train at 9am

Social source share

Hey Ady,

The Clocks go back on the Sunday morning, so are we going to get an extra hour in the club, or are you going to boot us out into Oxford Street at 5am (real time). Means a long wait for the first train at 9am

Hopefully getting an answer today or tomorrow Dave. You don't fancy 4 hours of coffee with Simon then?

Ady

Social source share

There's still benefit gigs going on let's hope it turns out ok.

28 October · 19:30 - 23:30LocationThe Half Moon93 Lower Richmond Road, Putney London,

An evening of live music to raise money towards the Save The 100 Club fund. All profits will be donated to www.savethe100club.co.uk

Connett

The Craven Braves

Mr Bridger

Jimmy Etheridge

DJ Rob Parker

Entrance is only £10 on the door

Advance Tickets available via https://www.ticketweb...erface=halfmoon

Not bad for bands and the chance to be part of saving one of the last traditonal music venues left in London.

On 28th October at The Halfmoon Putney, which itself was saved from closure recently, there is going to be a benefit night for the most iconic live music venue in London, if not the world, The 100 Club in London's Oxford Street.

The gig will feature some of the upcoming new mod bands on the scene, Connett, Shelta and a new band to most of you, The Craven Braves plus Jimmy Etheridge who played a blinder at Mini Modstock. Possibly some special guests are expected on the night. Rob, the manager of the Braves was the person that started the original Facebook group, Save the 100 Club which went from zero to 15,000 members in 2 weeks of opening.

Darron Connett jumped at the chance to play at the benefit stating " Our popular culture is being taken from us in the name of profit but to me it's priceless. If the 100 club closes it is just another nail in the coffin of London's musical heritage".

The gig is being organised by Jason Potter, who feels passionatley about saving the 100 Club, he says, "I've been going to the 100 Club for years now and seen some great bands there and had some memorable nights at the club. It would be awful if it was to close. A real loss to London's live music scene, as soon as I heard about the campaign to save it, I wanted to contribute so I asked some of the bands on the mod scene and we were also kindly offered the Halfmoon for the night, who wanted to help save the endangered club, so can I say thanks to Carrie at the Halfmoon for her and the venues support."

The money raised from the night will go to the Save the 100 Club campaign who plan to save the club by raising the money to buy the club from the present owner and run the club as a non profit making organisation with a board of trustees at the head who will answer to the "members of the 100 Club". You can read more about the campaign's plan to save the 100 club at the website: www.savethe100club.co.uk

Tickets for the gig are available from the halfmoon website www.halfmoon.co.uk and cost £10.00 with all money going to the save the 100 club campaign.

Jason Potter

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Well said Dani!

shh you were under age!!

And i bought you a beer :(

Social source share

Good news on Saturday at least, we can stay open until 6am new time so you won't have an extra hour wait for the trains.

Because of that we'll open at 11pm so it'll still be 8 hours of Northern Soul heaven.

To recap it's 11pm (old time) - 6am (new time) but because the clocks go back an hour at 2 am that's 8 hours!

Ady

Social source share

Everybody is talking about what will happen should the 100 club close & where 6ts will end up. Who's to say that after 31 years & a young lad tugging on his troosers that Adey may think it's a good time to call "Time gentlemen please":lol: I haven't heard anything to suggest that this could happen but finding a half/decent venue in London is bloody difficult although with adeys contacts I guess he may find it a little easier than some but it's just a (unpleasant :hatsoff2: ) thought ?

Edited by SHSDave
Social source share

Good news on Saturday at least, we can stay open until 6am new time so you won't have an extra hour wait for the trains.

Because of that we'll open at 11pm so it'll still be 8 hours of Northern Soul heaven.

To recap it's 11pm (old time) - 6am (new time) but because the clocks go back an hour at 2 am that's 8 hours!

Ady

Brilliant news, less time to wait for the train in the morning, and an extra hour in the Blue Posts before hand :hatsoff2:

Social source share

Guest son of stan

Good luck Ady and all. If Saturday really is the last one then it's the sad end of an absolutely astounding era. Had some brilliant times down at the club, early 80s - mid 90s as a regular and have periodically popped down to embarass myself in subsequent years....

The venues may change but our music is too good to ever die.

Best, Paul S.

Social source share

Everybody is talking about what will happen should the 100 club close & where 6ts will end up. Who's to say that after 31 years & a young lad tugging on his troosers that Adey may think it's a good time to call "Time gentlemen please":lamsey: I haven't heard anything to suggest that this could happen but finding a half/decent venue in London is bloody difficult although with adeys contacts I guess he may find it a little easier than some but it's just a (unpleasant :thumbsup: ) thought ?

Fair comment Dave but I actually quite enjoy it still, as the longer it goes on the less I panic about it. It gets me out of the house, is on my doorstep and I get to hear fabulous music and meet terrific people.

We have a contingency plan lined up for if it all goes tits up. A permanent home may take longer, or perhaps we'll join the travelling community and try a different one on for size until we come across a cracker like we did in 1980/1981. It could be like those dodgy raves where I text everybody the location half an hour before we kick off!

Social source share

Fair comment Dave but I actually quite enjoy it still, as the longer it goes on the less I panic about it. It gets me out of the house, is on my doorstep and I get to hear fabulous music and meet terrific people.

We have a contingency plan lined up for if it all goes tits up. A permanent home may take longer, or perhaps we'll join the travelling community and try a different one on for size until we come across a cracker like we did in 1980/1981. It could be like those dodgy raves where I text everybody the location half an hour before we kick off!

Thats good news Ady :ohmy: ( & I realised that you had actually posted earlier that you would be looking to carry on elsewhere if neccesary :lol: doh ! ) I wasn't suggesting that you should give it up :lol: just wondered that if we do lose the 100 club whether after 31 years you could be arsed searching for a new venue &/or whether the right venue was out there. I did think the Rocket (is it still there?) not that I would be in favour of a move there. The fact that you have a plan is nice to know & I for one am interested to know where this other venue is......not that I expect you to tell me :D

"Text the location half hour before kick off "? at least make it a warehouse mate not sure I could be bothered turning up in a field in the middle of the night :lol:

Social source share

Guest aintgotit

bike now sorted although still resembles a poorly camouflaged battleship which considering negotiating frith street on last visit is what it feels like so usual striptease in berners muse followed by exhibition of gurning and twirlin into the curtains like its 1999 all over again.

Social source share

Guest CapitolSC

If the 100 club is to close before the end of the year, I wish to remember it how it was for me, when it meant the most for me and my mates, if I don't go to the 100 club before then, then I have been there in the best times and those memmories are the best thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest karen b

Dear Mr Thorley,

Many thanks for your email to the Mayor regarding the future of the 100 Club. I

have been asked to respond on his behalf.

The Mayor understands the importance of the 100 Club in providing a platform for

emerging talent and established artists from across the genres, in welcoming

experimental events such the Limelight contemporary classical nights, in hosting

community activity such as the London Swing Dance Society, and as an essential

part of London's post-war music scene with its own remarkable story.

Unfortunately, the Greater London Authority has no statutory powers to intervene

in commercial rental costs. We have been in touch with Jeff Horton, the Director

of the 100 Club to offer advice and support.

The Mayor supports the 100 Club's many fans and artists who are working to

ensure the future of this vibrant venue.

Yours sincerely

Rhiannon Watson

Hi Dave, you are right quite a cool reply..................................

At the last Va Va Voom I was introduced to a friend of Pollys whom she had known for years and met through the

house scene in Berlin, anyway he is English and lives in Islington I think but she also told me he was

"Boris Johnsons Press Secretary"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Poor Man................................ he got me in 'chatty mode'laugh.gif..................after the niceties of hows the bicycle thing

working out and a telling off about how us ooop north feel totally dis engaged from the London Olympics......................I got

onto the e mails sent in about the 100 club, together with tales and legends of our history,ph34r.gif this guy really had an

understanding and had frequented the 100 club himself so I asked him politely to get onto this as soon as his office re

opened on Monday. Now i'm not suggesting he did brief anyone in the office, but he will NEVER forget the 100 club, or my tears!!!!!!!!!!!!thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Karen x

Social source share

Went there the weekend for the allnigher what a night, very sad if this never happens again:(

Edited by KARINL
Social source share

I've frequented the 100 Club since 1979 (Mod Revival days) and I've dj'd there with bands quite a few times in the last 15 years. I love the place, on a great night the atmosphere is electric due to the unique shape and make up on the space.

Having said that I think the main reason the club will close is it's close promixty to the new Tottenham Court Road Cross Rail Station, it's right opposite. The block opposite has been demolished and the redevelopment of east Oxford Street means value and rents of building will be very high. Here's a scan from today's Metro showing what the station will look like::

10838197139034075951.jpg

Edited by timthemod
Social source share

I've frequented the 100 Club since 1979 (Mod Revival days) and I've dj'd there with bands quite a few times in the last 15 years. I love the place, on a great night the atmosphere is electric due to the unique shape and make up on the space.

Having said that I think the main reason the club will close is it's close promixty to the new Tottenham Court Road Cross Rail Station, it's right opposite. The block opposite has been demolished and the redevelopment of east Oxford Street means value and rents of building will be very high. Here's a scan from today's Metro showing what the station will look like::

10838197139034075951.jpg

Fascinating stuff Tim, but like everything else in London any historic building however important will be flattened to put new buildings up, some things never change in that city

Lenny :D

Social source share

{Reading the notes on the paper} Regenerate it needs it such a depressed area to live and shop in.

Someone mentioned the Olympics? I live stones throw away from them with no hint of a free ticket, opening night will be the big one and tickets will go for top $, seems every country will have an allotted amount to buy and not just Londoners getting handfull's of free tickets. :D

Social source share

I'm lcoated in the US but I'd love to put out a 45 on my label and donate the profits to an organization that wants to save the 100 Club! I've only been to London a handful of time and never to the 100 Club but the stories, club nights, and artists that have performed there are amazing! Keep the legend alive!

So if anyone has any contact info to the club owners/promoters or any ideas on what would make a classic 100 Club 45 please PM me or hit me up at info@culturesofsoul.com

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!