A Few Records Wanted

Soulaction

hi,if anyone has any of the following to sell,please pm me with your price and condition.really only looking for near mint copies,with nice clean labels/covers etc.i would be wanting to pay by cheque,sorry don't have a paypal account.thank's in advance,donna

45s

JOHNNIE TAYLOR AIN'T THAT LOVIN' YOU UK STAX 601003

HARMONICA FATS TORE UP UK ACTION 4507

O V WRIGHT I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW UK ACTION 4527

BOBBY BLAND HONEY CHILD UK ACTION 4548

IMPRESSIONS IM THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU UK HMV 1129

GWEN McCRAE LEAD ME ON US COLUMBIA WHITE DJ COPY

LPs

MASQUERADERS MASQUERADERS US BANG LP * NOW SORTED THANKS. *

L J REYNOLDS TRAVELLIN' US CAPITOL LP

AL HUDSON & THE SOUL PARTNERS ESPECIALLY FOR YOU US ABC LP

THREE PIECES VIBES OF TRUTH US FANTASY LP

Edited by soulaction
Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I've got all of the Action label ones - but the problem is, I have a full run of the label and haven't decided yet whether to try and sell them as a collection, or split them. I'll decide tonight!

hi pete,yes the only one's we are missing,are the three listed.but can you confirm the hideaways hide out action 4544 came out on the original red and yellow design?if so,i am also needing that,only have it on the black design.don't recall seeing it on the red and yellow label before.appreciate your help in confirming.also if you have any of the one's i quoted,and you decide to sell(must be near mint,with clean labels)let me know.cheers donna.

Social source share

hi pete,yes the only one's we are missing,are the three listed.but can you confirm the hideaways hide out action 4544 came out on the original red and yellow design?if so,i am also needing that,only have it on the black design.don't recall seeing it on the red and yellow label before.appreciate your help in confirming.also if you have any of the one's i quoted,and you decide to sell(must be near mint,with clean labels)let me know.cheers donna.

I think it's black only. I can only assumed that for some reason that number went unissued for a few months, then they decided to use the catalogue number, by which time the label had changed to black, because it's surrounded by red and yellows.

Social source share

I think it's black only. I can only assumed that for some reason that number went unissued for a few months, then they decided to use the catalogue number, by which time the label had changed to black, because it's surrounded by red and yellows.

thanks pete,thought that it may not exist.anybody else know different?

Social source share

thanks pete,thought that it may not exist.anybody else know different?

can never say never, but I spent a long time putting a complete Action series together, and I've never seen or heard of a red / yellow issue

if the ' Smith Bros ' [ Pete and Mick ] , say it aint so, then I'll believe it.

pete

Social source share

I've got all of the Action label ones - but the problem is, I have a full run of the label and haven't decided yet whether to try and sell them as a collection, or split them. I'll decide tonight!

hi pete,still looking for the three on this thread.would pay £20 each plus p&p.not the hardest numbers,but the only one's that i'm missing.must be at least ex condition,with clean labels though.would want to pay by cheque,but can post it asap.let me know what you think.regards donna.

Social source share

hi pete,still looking for the three on this thread.would pay £20 each plus p&p.not the hardest numbers,but the only one's that i'm missing.must be at least ex condition,with clean labels though.would want to pay by cheque,but can post it asap.let me know what you think.regards donna.

harmonica fats

o v wright

both now sorted,thanks.

Social source share

Source Advert