I'll Be Around-Help

Pilgrimsoul

• Replies 18
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Correct Martin. Her name was Sepandiya. I had the track "Thank You" as an exclusive for around three years. Was a big track for me at Soul Essence etc. There's a long story attached to it, but the bottom line is the producer could not get approval to use the Motown sample so it got shelved and then later snook out on the CD as a 'bonus' track.

Sean

Social source share

I have 3-4 different mixes, incidentally.

All very good.

Sean

Knew you had some sort of involvement Sean but wasn't sure what so kept stum for once.

3 or 4 other mixes? Sharing mate yes.gif:thumbup:

Sort of on topic, still not found out who the version of I'll Be Around that I sent you is after all these years.

Might give it a spin next week at Stafford but only if you play BW.

Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

You having a laugh?

You been a member long enough to know site rules regarding asking for mp3's let alone asking for things still currently available to buy.

Then just to put icing on the cake you also ask for multiple wants.

Sorry Cunnie i was not having a laugh, just not thinking! i'll give myself a months ban as punishment..

Steve J

Social source share

No sample on Amazon UK (or is it me). Can sample on dot com but only up to track 14

You won't find the track on Amazon as it's hidden away after Sunshine - Black Science Orchestra as a bonus track (not sure why, possibly a licence dodge or something). Track 14 plays Sunshine then there's a break before it goes into Thank You.

You can hear it in refosoul higher up this thread (post 4 I think).

Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

You won't find the track on Amazon as it's hidden away after Sunshine - Black Science Orchestra as a bonus track (not sure why, possibly a licence dodge or something). Track 14 plays Sunshine then there's a break before it goes into Thank You.

You can hear it in refosoul higher up this thread (post 4 I think).

Sorry mate, thought you was on about hearing it on Amazon sample. Got it now :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert