Legendary Peachtree Lp

Anoraks Corner

This is a tough one to find...the legendary Japanese Peachtree label LP compilation.

Mainly tracks from Mitty Collier, but also features Emory & The Dynamics', 'Things that a lady ain't supposed to do' and 'Lets take a look at our life', and Jimmy Church's, 'Shadow of another mans love' and 'Thinkin' about the good times'. This also happens to be a proper label demo copy and comes complete with lyric/info sheet.

Vinyl: been played but not abused...near mint

Sleeve: age browning and slight spine tear at the top...no sticker/pen marks.

Payment via UK cheque or bank transfer...no Paypal.

£75 plus postage is £10 via EMS courier / internet trackable. ON HOLD

No offers.

:ohmy:

post-9555-055148100 1284469846_thumb.jpg

post-9555-096014200 1284469847_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anoraks Corner
Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

This is a tough one to find...the legendary Japanese Peachtree label LP compilation.

Mainly tracks from Mitty Collier, but also features Emory & The Dynamics', 'Things that a lady ain't supposed to do' and 'Lets take a look at our life', and Jimmy Church's, 'Shadow of another mans love' and 'Thinkin' about the good times'. This also happens to be a proper label demo copy and comes complete with lyric/info sheet.

Vinyl: been played but not abused...near mint

Sleeve: age browning and slight spine tear at the top...no sticker/pen marks.

Payment via UK cheque or bank transfer...no Paypal.

£75 plus postage is £10 via EMS courier / internet trackable. ON HOLD

No offers.

:lol:

'Tis indeed a tough LP to locate Dave ... I thnk soul collectors still often don't fully appreciate how difficult some of these unique Japanese soul LPs from the 7Ts and early 8Ts are to locate. :lol:

Social source share

'Tis indeed a tough LP to locate Dave ... I thnk soul collectors still often don't fully appreciate how difficult some of these unique Japanese soul LPs from the 7Ts and early 8Ts are to locate. :ohmy:

Tell me about it...two copies from five years of weekly digging all over Tokyo ohmy.gif

Social source share

Yep, there were a couple of UK importers taking a box (x25) on release, but then that was it...and some were also returned unsold.

Some 20 years later they are proving to be difficult to find as the people who bought them still have them!

I had plenty of enquiries...an easy sell if you want to offer it up!

:thumbsup:

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert