Pouvoir Quelqu'un Aide En France S'il Vous Plaît?

Ged Parker

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not sure where to ask this question so mods move this if it should be elsewhere.

I've won an ebay item from a seller in France and now I see he only ships within France.

Any chance someone can accept it and post it on?

Just PM me if you can help.

Cheers

Ged

Ged, I hope you have better luck than me with the Belgium guy who only excepted cash! I only found out that it's against the law to send cash in the post in Belgium and needless to say I never saw the Records! so much for the EU! Good Luck :yes::thumbsup::hatsoff2:

Social source share

Ged, I hope you have better luck than me with the Belgium guy who only excepted cash! I only found out that it's against the law to send cash in the post in Belgium and needless to say I never saw the Records! so much for the EU! Good Luck :yes::thumbsup::hatsoff2:

you had a lucky escape there:thumbsup: ask the Gasher

Social source share

Not sure where to ask this question so mods move this if it should be elsewhere.

I've won an ebay item from a seller in France and now I see he only ships within France.

Cheers

Ged

Ged, Loren is over this weekend, I can ask him if you don't get anything sorted before then.

He is on here as Loren but I think he's only got internet at work since he moved.

Social source share

Cheers

Ged

Hi Ged:hatsoff2:

PM me if it is still needed.

I live in Paris.

Bruno

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!