Bobby Sheen - Dr Love

Jez Jones

Just a long shot this. I was wondering if anyone had a knackered unplayable copy of Dr Love to donate for charity as part of the 2010 Torch reunion.

It would be used as a prize on the day-----long story--- but we would be most grateful if any kind 'soul' has one battered copy that is of no use to them and would consider donating it

many thanks for this

regards

Jez

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just a long shot this. I was wondering if anyone had a knackered unplayable copy of Dr Love to donate for charity as part of the 2010 Torch reunion.

It would be used as a prize on the day-----long story--- but we would be most grateful if any kind 'soul' has one battered copy that is of no use to them and would consider donating it

many thanks for this

regards

Jez

Doesn.t sound the best prize unplayable record :laugh: how about a uk demo in mint condition at a tanner (sixpence) a ticket I,ll get my coat

Stin

Social source share

Doesn.t sound the best prize unplayable record laugh.gif how about a uk demo in mint condition at a tanner (sixpence) a ticket I,ll get my coat

Stin

We made the request for a " below par " copy of " Dr Love " , as it is not for playing but will go in a frame with a signed photograph of Bobby Sheen , which will be one of the prizes in the Torch Reunion 2010 raffle on October 23rd .

If anyone can help with a knackered copy , we will be extremely grateful .

All money raised by the raffle will go to the / our selected charities for 2010 , which are Downs Syndrome Derby ,

Kidney Research UK , MacMillan Nurses and Sense UK .

Malc

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

Source Advert