David Ruffin

Guest Andy Kempster

• Replies 11
  • Views 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Yes Ian Levine thing 12 on Motorcity, i think Crazy Beat had some.

cheers Ralph

There are two Mixes of this ... like Ralph stated original Mix on Motorcity 12 ... but the other mix is Faster which never came out on 12 or 45 .. I Got a carver cut of this mix which this is the mix a few are after . Written by Ronnie McNeir and Obie Benson .. Ronnie also also done a version .. I Played Ronnie the faster mix when he was with me at my house ..but he didn't like it :hatsoff2:

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

Did what get a release? Can't see what you are talking about when you don't include what you are talking about in the topic title or the post when viewing on a mobile device like the iPhone.

thought i did chalky

what exactly did you see on your phone

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

There are two Mixes of this ... like Ralph stated original Mix on Motorcity 12 ... but the other mix is Faster which never came out on 12 or 45 .. I Got a carver cut of this mix which this is the mix a few are after . Written by Ronnie McNeir and Obie Benson .. Ronnie also also done a version .. I Played Ronnie the faster mix when he was with me at my house ..but he didn't like it :hatsoff2:

you goning to send me a copy of the faster mix then old bean?

Social source share

thought i did chalky

what exactly did you see on your phone

When one starts off a new thread there are two boxes to type in...in this case:

'Topic Title' : David Ruffin

'Topic Description': Hurt the one you love

When viewing on an iphone, all that can be seen is the Topic Title, so the reader has no idea what David Ruffin track you are after, without opening the thread and hoping someone actually mentions the title.

:lol:

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

When one starts off a new thread there are two boxes to type in...in this case:

'Topic Title' : David Ruffin

'Topic Description': Hurt the one you love

When viewing on an iphone, all that can be seen is the Topic Title, so the reader has no idea what David Ruffin track you are after, without opening the thread and hoping someone actually mentions the title.

:ohmy:

CHEERS DAVE, WILL BEAR THAT IN MIND IN THE FUTURE;)

Social source share

Guest rosies dad

i agree, what a pain. Especially when the title is something like "anyone got one/heard of this?" and then i open it and theres no mention of what record it is. I want to eat my phone! -jacob

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert