Sunnysoul

• Replies 12
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Need the vinyl original please, preferably the 12" rather than the LP. Not on 45 to my knowledge .... unless someone has it on some obscure Euro vinyl 45 !!! :yes:

To my knowledge it is only available on an Italian only 12" vinyl. But the album with it on was also released on a Japanese only CD. I've been after the 12" for a few years now, but so bloody hard to track down.

Best

Molly

Social source share

Can confirm what the other posters have said.

Very very rare 12" to track down & was only released in Italy & I think were all shipped to Japan.

Were also a couple of 12" white label test presses done as well & if you are lucky enough you'll get one in a picture cover like mine as pictured below.

First came to peoples attention when loaded as a sound test track on the EMS forum by Paul Sutton & had it's first venue spin at our old Modernism night by Lin Taylor.

Will pm you some info that may help you in your search Sunnysoul but sorry to say I ain't selling mine either.

post-3218-098421900 1283180179_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Cunnie,

Heard Sutty play it out when "Without Boundaries" was at Burton-on-Trent, I was the only one to dance to it then - tried to get him to part company with it, but to no avail.

Cheers

Kev

Was told myself that Sutty had sold his, but that info may have been wrong ???

Whats the chances of that happening Martin:D

Edited by NEV
Social source share

Was told myself that Sutty had sold his, but that info may have been wrong ???

Whats the chances of that happening Martin:D

We're never wrong Nev, just not always quite right or understood :)

Just uploaded said track to refosoul so anyone that don't know it can hear what all the fuss is about.

Black Box - Fall Into My Love -

Social source share

Here it is not for sale tho. Took me years to get hold of one. But well worth the wait what a tune.

It's also on one of the Soul Togetherness LP's

post-7926-077575900 1283177722_thumb.jpg

So what about all the folk who have played this track off the Soul Togetherness LP then ??, is that considered a bootleg/reissue and a no no ?? :rolleyes:

Ian.

Social source share

Was told myself that Sutty had sold his, but that info may have been wrong ??? :) THAT INFO IS CORRECT, NEV

QUITE COMMON NOWADAYS IN BARNSLEY.......APPARENTLY :yes:

BRI PINCH

Would be interested to know what sort of money this is fetching ??

Although i do think it's a very nice record ,it's gotta be limited where you can play this sort of thing out ,by which i mean, a "modern " only venue.

I wonder if people would be making such fuss if it were'nt for the fact it's hard to find?

Maybe there's a lot of modern events in the Barnsley area Bri :yes:

Time to find my tin hat me thinks:yes:

Social source share

Would be interested to know what sort of money this is fetching ??

Although i do think it's a very nice record ,it's gotta be limited where you can play this sort of thing out ,by which i mean, a "modern " only venue.

I wonder if people would be making such fuss if it were'nt for the fact it's hard to find?

Maybe there's a lot of modern events in the Barnsley area Bri :)

Time to find my tin hat me thinks:yes:

Need a tin hat for just mentioning the word Modern in Barnsley Nev :yes:

Bri's right though about the Barnsley connection. Think there's more copy's in Barnsley than the rest of the UK put together.

Social source share

Source Advert