You Didn't Say A Word

l don't think it's that good.......What is your opinion??

Just popped in to see what's been going on.... and I know I'm gonna regret responding to this....

But since you asked.....

My opinion is that you have very daft and inane opinions...

Though to your point, it's an incredible production with sublime vocals, and one the scene's treasures that only those without an ear for quality soul would ever think to question...

Just my opinion... :lol:

Social source share

• Replies 55
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I've always loved it, though probably wouldn't get up for it these days. However the Chesterfields 'Think It Over' with same backing music but completely different lyric and male vocal is one of my favourite NS tunes of all time. You still get the hairs rising on the back of your neck from the ace 007 type arrangement, but without the feel of the played out oldie, and then the sadness of the vocal combined with the fantastic brass is just an absolute killer... I'd happily dance to it for 8 hours straight, and often do listen to it for a whole niter journey if I'm on me own yes.gif

chesterfields - think it over -

As for the original question, inane yes, but inclusive yes. Don't forget most of us on here have only got one CSE, and that was in woodwork :yes: so sometimes we just like talking about what we do and don't like for no other reason than it gets us right there, in our soul. In the same way that you feel people leave because the common denominator gets lowered, this site is very intimidating for newcomers - loads of potential contributing members won't join in the first place because of the hostile dryness of the anoraks. It works both ways guys. Be nice.

Social source share

Nothing to do with 'Look At Me'.....it's just NS fans discussing a record...

go and read my post again

if you can't work out that I was going on about your reply to Teresa

and not your original question then suggest you don't post till you have worked out how forums actually work

you have been suspended very recently a number of times for your over the top off topic posts

seems that we are going down the same road yet again

Social source share

Nothing to do with 'Look At Me'.....it's just NS fans discussing a record...

your reply was nothing to do with discussing the topic in question, it was you telling Tee to give you a squeeze, dunno how many times you need telling to knock these type of replies on the head. There was no need whatsoever to reply the way you did. If it had been about the further meirts of the record or something pertinent to the topic then that would be fine. The type of response you came back with will not be tolerated anymore, there are other places (namely freebasing) for the type of inane chit chat you keep responding with.

You had better take in what has been said to you personally on several occasions and to the site as a whole very quickly.

Social source share