• Replies 8
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Big Red, got this on Flying V

link

Cheers Tony I have seen it on Flying V out of Hamilton Ohio.

I have on hold a copy on Arnold out of Detroit found by a contact of mine in New Jersey. I am informed that Arnold operated out of a P.O. box mumber in Detroit? Not sure which is the first issue tho or what is a reasonable price?

Thanks for the help tho much appreciated whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Gi GI "Daddy Love is worth about a quid. You may get £5 is you can get a couple of people into a bidding war.

I might have one, i'll have a root around. If you come to the Chelmsofrd charity soul night , click here for the web site, you can have it off me. Give me what you want and I'll donate the money to the charity. whistling.gif

Social source share

James thanks mate I have one on hold after hearing it over the phone but will agree a price with your info in mind. It will come in a group of other stuff so i'll get it for next to nothing anyway.

Marc similar story with the Mark Richards I obviously want to get these items cheap but this guy has come through for me on a number of things in the past so want to be fair with him.

The real interesting one for me is the 21st Generation - Hey James only info I can find has this on Tri City but this one is on Ultra City the same lable as the Black Eyes Peas - Samllest Man Alive. I know Albert Jones is in the writing credits so Tri City makes more sense but I've seen the scan so a bit of a puzzler like the Big Red being on Arnold blush.gif

Any way guys as usual thanks for your help its much appreciated.

Ged

Social source share

The real interesting one for me is the 21st Generation - Hey James only info I can find has this on Tri City but this one is on Ultra City the same lable as the Black Eyes Peas - Samllest Man Alive. I know Albert Jones is in the writing credits so Tri City makes more sense but I've seen the scan so a bit of a puzzler like the Big Red being on Arnold blush.gif

Great record!! nice crossover dancer with great harmony work although the production quality is a bit lacking. My copy is on black Ultra City.

Jordi

Social source share

The real interesting one for me is the 21st Generation - Hey James only info I can find has this on Tri City but this one is on Ultra City the same lable as the Black Eyes Peas - Samllest Man Alive.  I know Albert Jones is in the writing credits so Tri City makes more sense but I've seen the scan so a bit of a puzzler like the Big Red being on Arnold  :ohmy:

Great record!!  nice crossover dancer with great harmony work although the production quality is a bit lacking. My copy is on black Ultra City.

Jordi

link

Cheers Jordi,

I can't get over how this isn't better known I can't wait for it to arrive now. The copy I have comming is also on black Ultra City. Though it is listed on a discography for Tri City and on a Funk play list on the web as being on Tri City. So I guess it came out twice.

Ged

Social source share

Source Advert