Incrowd

Guest SteveJohnston

Guest SteveJohnston

Icrowd "irie blessing" Revue

This two step track from Jamaica is sure to hit the right spot with the modern crowd, It's beeing sold on some lists at a price that sugests it's allready beeing played out in a big way & some are saying it's a big tune for Soul Sam but i asked Sam, he told me he has the track but not played it out yet but planed on droping it into is set at some point.,

Is anyone playing this out & if so hows it going down with the dancers?

Steve J

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Brett F

I've got it, and i may even play it tomorrow (Sunday) at the Horse & Groom 2nd anniversary Doncaster 12 noon while later....

I like the tempo of the track, works well with the sort of sound im into, and i know the more 70's orientated fan will love it (hopefully )

Brett

Ps, like a lot of records if you spend the time searching and listening to things, you are afforded the chance to get some quality sounds at reasonable prices before the usual price hike when things get popular and the dreaded demand and chase take over and everyone and their mother are hunting it down like a diseased wharf rat trapped in a long black tunnel............ph34r.gif

Edited by Brett F
Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

Icrowd "irie blessing" Revue

This two step track from Jamaica is sure to hit the right spot with the modern crowd, It's beeing sold on some lists at a price that sugests it's allready beeing played out in a big way & some are saying it's a big tune for Soul Sam but i asked Sam, he told me he has the track but not played it out yet but planed on droping it into is set at some point.,

Is anyone playing this out & if so hows it going down with the dancers?

Steve J

Hi steve hows your nads after the op mate? right I'll give you some info on this scratch.It seems that the first copie to be found by a northern soul collector was around three years ago by Harpo's mrs whilst helping sort some reggae 45's in a shop somewhere in the west mids.This copie was covered up by harpo and spun in His spot's .Someone swopped it for a £200.00 scratch .I found a few copies and was selling them for a fiver each then I found a couple more and got a tenner each for them .Tim found four and got £200.00 each for them and Steve Jefferys has one at a hundred.I have to tell you that this scratch will disapear as only few (around a hundred)survived as the pressing plant went a bit ganjaish and pressed most of them with the lables half way across the record so had to be scrapped .I sold both copies to Sam at Rolls Royce at the last dayer and was told a couple of times that Sam had played it. I'm very confident that this 45 will go massive but by then anyone looking for it will probably find they left it too late.If your intrested Steve I've got a few simular scatch's at the moment just give me a shout.Have a good night tonight I'm off to Six Hills I think i'm spinnig in the modern room ............ i'll soon clear that joint Love Light and peace Simon Hunt.

Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

Brett i think the same way as you on this one if and when it brakes it will go down very well with the 70's & modern crowd & if it's right about only one or at best two hundred records prest up it will turn out a hard one to track down just as a lot of soulfull Jamaican track have turnd out to be.

I'll be giving it a spinn tonight ealy spot at the Stute.

Steve J

Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

Hi steve hows your nads after the op mate? right I'll give you some info on this scratch.It seems that the first copie to be found by a northern soul collector was around three years ago by Harpo's mrs whilst helping sort some reggae 45's in a shop somewhere in the west mids.This copie was covered up by harpo and spun in His spot's .Someone swopped it for a £200.00 scratch .I found a few copies and was selling them for a fiver each then I found a couple more and got a tenner each for them .Tim found four and got £200.00 each for them and Steve Jefferys has one at a hundred.I have to tell you that this scratch will disapear as only few (around a hundred)survived as the pressing plant went a bit ganjaish and pressed most of them with the lables half way across the record so had to be scrapped .I sold both copies to Sam at Rolls Royce at the last dayer and was told a couple of times that Sam had played it. I'm very confident that this 45 will go massive but by then anyone looking for it will probably find they left it too late.If your intrested Steve I've got a few simular scatch's at the moment just give me a shout.Have a good night tonight I'm off to Six Hills I think i'm spinnig in the modern room ............ i'll soon clear that joint Love Light and peace Simon Hunt.

Hi mate nut so much mi nads more the 6" scar i now will be living with! Simon will not the first joint you've cleard :huh: Yip i'm intrested in the other srcratches you have i've sent you a pm mate, Hope you two are keeping well Steve J

Social source share

Social source share

One here for £100

https://www.rarenorth.../irie-blessing/

One here for £35

One here for £110

https://www.musicstac...?item=201550926

One here for £40

https://northern-soul...orthern789.shtm

One here for £3.50

https://www.juno.co.u...s/242664-01.htm

That last one seems about right!