Name The Group In This Pic?

According to scribble on the front and back of this publicity photo from 1966, the group is The Enchanters. However, I have doubts that this is the group that supported Garnett Mimms and later recorded on Loma.

The original line-up consisted of Zola Pearnell, Charles Boyer & Sam Bell, but the photo shows a quartet with two female members.

Do you know who this group is or who any of the members are?

post-9478-000713400 1282314347_thumb.jpg

Edited by rigilbert
Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Dave Turner

I have a scan of the same publicity photo with "The Enchanter" (note singular) written to the bottom edge.

As for if this is the same group that supported Garnet Mimms I'm not sure without taking the time to try and find out.

I'll try and find out when I get chance. :lol:

PS -- Sorry mate, I didn't see that yours had writing on as well, perhaps yours and my scan are actually the same.

Enchanters.jpg

Edited by Dave Turner
Social source share

Guest gordon russell

According to scribble on the front and back of this publicity photo from 1966, the group is The Enchanters. However, I have doubts that this is the group that supported Garnett Mimms and later recorded on Loma.

The original line-up consisted of Zola Pearnell, Charles Boyer & Sam Bell, but the photo shows a quartet with two female members.

Do you know who this group is or who any of the members are?

post-9478-000713400 1282314347_thumb.jpg

easy it,s showaddywaddy

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert