Rare Cover Up Belgium Popcorn For Sale

Salvosoul

hi

i have this record more than 20 years in my box never see another copy

never play in the belgium scene .

i have decided sale this cover up for 500 euro including postage

little and obscure white label from ???? not specified ,red vinyl ,original 1960 label

i refund money if you are not satisfied ( you are 1 week after reception for refund )

i addition a clip in normal speed

good listening

https://www.soul-sour...attach_id=74099

salvosoul@libero.it

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest thompson

hi

i have this record more than 20 years in my box never see another copy

never play in the belgium scene .

i have decided sale this cover up for 500 euro including postage

little and obscure white label from ???? not specified ,red vinyl ,original 1960 label

i refund money if you are not satisfied ( you are 1 week after reception for refund )

i addition a clip in normal speed

good listening

https://www.soul-sour...attach_id=74099

salvosoul@libero.it

hi

I like this type of music, R&B

could you give me the tittle

thanks

foster

Social source share

Guest thompson

hi salvosoul

thanks for your answer

it is not possible to have the tittle ?

I don't ask the complete reference

it is top secret ?

thanks

foster

Social source share

i can't understand???????

a record has label, artist and and tittle song!!!! so simple

i think that a seller ought to provide this in order to sell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the other side to the situation:

Salvo has been collecting this genre for a long time...said that he has had it for 20 years and never come across another copy.

- If someone wants to buy it at his valuation, then great, hopefully both parties will be happy

- If it turns out to be a readily available, then Salvo has put his reputation on the line by rating it at 500 Euros

He has offered a refund if not satisfied., so if you simply want the info to type into a search engine in order to try and find more copies cheaper, buy it and return it.?

Simply revealing all the info makes it all 'too easy'...where is the challenge/fun as a collector!?!

Discuss...or if the MODS consider this a topic in it's own right, feel free to move this post.

:hatsoff2:

Edited by Anoraks Corner
Social source share

Here's the other side to the situation:

Salvo has been collecting this genre for a long time...said that he has had it for 20 years and never come across another copy.

- If someone wants to buy it at his valuation, then great, hopefully both parties will be happy

- If it turns out to be a readily available, then Salvo has put his reputation on the line by rating it at 500 Euros

He has offered a refund if not satisfied., so if you simply want the info to type into a search engine in order to try and find more copies cheaper, buy it and return it.?

Simply revealing all the info makes it all 'too easy'...where is the challenge/fun as a collector!?!

Discuss...or if the MODS consider this a topic in it's own right, feel free to move this post.

:yes:

i really couldn't imagine this option!

BUY IT AND RETURN IT IN ORDER TO GET THE INFO????????????????

You see in my my country (Greece) this is not honest and desent, not a man's action.

But i can understand that different people from different countries have been grown up in a different way.

Anyway here this option is considered like cheating behind the back and i want to keep my reputation.

Probably in your countrry have differnt state of mine. I don't know which thing is the right.

Different customs I can't blaim, neither want to insult, just to clarify the reason i cannot do this.

Thats why we contact, to share our culture

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert