The Commands

• Replies 20
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I really love the unique phrasing of the singer. Who is it and did they front any other bands?

cheers:thumbsup:

dan henderson and sam peoples wrote hey its love, and pretty sure leading the vocals on it was dan henderson.

Edited by grant
Social source share

Guest Matt Male

It would seem that Dan Henderson was the lead singer and with him in the line-up was Sam Peoples and Jack Martinez.What a great group they were.

Agreed. Post Wigan Hey It's Love was like hearing the future sound of the scene for me. Always loved it.

Social source share

Yeah, definately think the 2nd photo is later, they look like they're brimming with attitude. The smiling, wholesome kids from the first pic have grown up without that elusive hit record.

Love everything they did, achingly soulful. Was often tempted to play out Hey It's Love or Don't Be Afraid To Love Me back in the day, but just a bit too slow for the masses.

Social source share

Hi Alan

I finally got a copy of ' Hey its Love' for $8 a few weeks ago having been introduced to it by your good self.

It was one of these dodgy graded well above the actual condition singles, ie totally fucked !

Surprisingly it actually plays pretty well.

Getting Carmen into her soul music, who said that 3 months was too young.

Nick

Social source share

Hi Alan

I finally got a copy of ' Hey its Love' for $8 a few weeks ago having been introduced to it by your good self.

It was one of these dodgy graded well above the actual condition singles, ie totally fucked !

Surprisingly it actually plays pretty well.

Getting Carmen into her soul music, who said that 3 months was too young.

Nick

Good man Nick. Never too young! :hatsoff2:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert