• Replies 13
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest chorleybloke

Has anyone else seen this??

Either it is the rarest record in the world, or the guy is living in Cloud Cuckoo Land,

Or is it just me that's going doolally tap??

I DON'T BEEELIEVE IT!!

Steve - sort ebay records by price and you'll see this isn't the only item he has up for auction. He's been trying this for months & I have no idea what his strategy is, assuming he's not insane. I offered him a tenner under "best price" and he turned it down ha.

Cheers.....Pete

Social source share

Be fair peeps, he is offering free postagelaugh.gif

Does he have to pay insertion fees based on his price? How much would that be?

I don't know what this guy is taking but it sure is powerful stuff! :yes: maybe we should organize a coach trip to the Warehouse who knows what other hidden Gems might be found!! :):lol::yes::lol::lol:

Social source share

Be fair peeps, he is offering free postagelaugh.gif

Does he have to pay insertion fees based on his price? How much would that be?

I don't know what this guy is taking but it sure is powerful stuff! :yes: maybe we should organize a coach trip to the Warehouse who knows what other hidden Gems might be found!! :):lol::yes::lol::lol:

Social source share

It's a bit of advertising for the record shop...

One or two choice titles listed high to push them to the top of the 'Highest Price First' search option for a bit of free advertising...but the large number of lines he adds all at ridiculous prices has a negative effect with most folk I'm sure!?

Less is often more when it comes to advertising!?!

:lol:

Social source share

Not on the Northern Soul scene Flynny, where the obsession to find the rarest of the rare and to own the one that no one else has are the driving forces for many. I'd say that the listings and descriptions do a very good job in targeting and appealing to the more darkly compulsive collectors who furtively lurk in the less-trodden corners of record shops desperately searching for... the one 45 to rule them all... ph34r.giflaugh.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert