Creations- A Dream- Zodiac

• Replies 17
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

dunno know if you mean they are one of the same group,i have both they are definatley different versions and i prefer the brothers of soul as i said imho -far better

Yes, they are different takes.

Although the Chicago group the Creations is credited on the record, it is actually the Brothers of Soul singing.

Apparently, the Creations went to Detroit to record "A Dream" with the Brothers Of Soul as producers, but the group had the Air Conditioning turned on in the hotel room overnight and most of them woke up unable to sing properly the next day - the only person from the Creations actually on the record is Gerald Dickerson.

Cheers

Richard

Social source share

Yes, they are different takes.

Although the Chicago group the Creations is credited on the record, it is actually the Brothers of Soul singing.

Apparently, the Creations went to Detroit to record "A Dream" with the Brothers Of Soul as producers, but the group had the Air Conditioning turned on in the hotel room overnight and most of them woke up unable to sing properly the next day - the only person from the Creations actually on the record is Gerald Dickerson.

Cheers

Richard

great info:hatsoff2: to you

atb

dave

Social source share

Source Advert