• Replies 7
  • Views 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

all are legitimate label variations

Good to hear the opinion that they are all legit, but i was hoping someone could maybe dig a bit deeper, i.e. West coast/East coast or regional issues, or were there 1st/2nd issues.

I have had my yellow and red issue since early 70s and thought at the time it was the original, I got the plain orange label only a few years ago thinking that could be a first issue.......and then theres the black and silver.....

Any more anorak wearers out there that can help me :thumbsup:

Social source share

They are all legit copies the second one down multi colour I used to have with D.J.Copy actually in the same print so was an original dj copy but also seen a white dj of same!! I guess it the same old story there are so many variations in colour print etc!! You must remember some of these companies didn't have a pot to p*ss in and it was all down to price with the printers and labels etc!!

Social source share

There are also a few other designs for Symbol as well...early italic ones with a logo and later brown and white patterned ones.

All are original as previously confirmed...all appear to by East and Mid-West pressings...the West Coast ones are easier to spot being on styrene with stuck on labels a la Monarch.

Great label.

:lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert