Huge 45 List

Guest jinx74

Guest jinx74

If interested in any titles, have questions, or want to make an alternate offer, please contact me via Private Message or e-mail @ vinylarc@hotmail.com... thanks!

$30 Jay Dee's - ILSP / Scatter (Kasaba) : midtempo Funk M-

$50 Rhythm Masters - Black Conversation / I Can Do Anything You Can Do (Success) Mississippi Funk and Soul M-

$120 Rev Ether, The Kingdom, The Power & The Glory - 48 Hours / 1862 BP (et cet'er-a) : raw Funk and a nice midtempo dancer, plays M- visually VG+ (only due to a surface scratch)

$30 El Shobey & Co. - Whole Thing / Never Missed What You Got (Shout) : great danceable heavy Funk, great for the record collection and the dancefloor, M-

$15 Charlotte Bailey - Bang, Bang / Instrumental feat. J. Coe (Flower's) : female Funk from Indianapolis M-

$40 Leon Gardner - You Don't Care / Stay Here (Igloo) : midtempo Funk with arrangement by Arthur Monday, plays VG+ visually VG (one scratch with some minor surface scratches)

$7 Mighty Tom Cats - Soul Makossa / Tom Cat Reggay (Paul Winley) : great Funk cover M-

$20 Bohannon Band - Stop and Go / Save Their Souls (Dakar) : fantastic Funk dancer with a nasty slow groove Funky burner, VG++ (some light scratches)

$15 Mark V Unlimited - Gone! / Funny Changes (Sagport) : good midtempo Soul with group backing and a heavy Funk track, M-

$3 Alvin Cash - Poppin Popcorn / Instrumental (Toddlin Town) : uptempo danceable Funk and Soul tune, M-

Sir Stan and the Counts - Soulin / The Nitty Gritty's in Town (Magnum) : nice instrumental Jazz Funk with some nice guitar work, M-

$25 Little Carl Carlton - 46 Drums - 1 Guitar / Why Don't They Leave Us Alone (Back Beat) : drums and heavy Frunk and Soul, plays M- visually VG+ (some surface scratches that don't affect play)

$30 Anthony Butler and the Invaders - Katty's Thing / The Choking Kind (Big Deal) : Funk and Soul with heavy drums M-

$30 London Fogg - Easy Mover / Trippin (Imperial) : nice Funk with a midtempo dancer M-

$100 Ray Frazier & the Shades of Madness - Good Side / Your Eyes (Carriage) : fantastic Soul Dancer from 1972, super clean! M-

$20 LJ Waiters & the Electrifiers - If You Ain't Getting Your Thing / If you Ain't Getting Your Thing (La Shawn) : nice Funk tune with two different versions of the track M-

$15 Leroy Crume - Funky Walk / Leave Me Alone (Black Giant) : two funky sides, nice danceable Funk tune with a lot of Soul and electric guitar on the flip, M-

$30 Sahara - How Can I Resist Your Love / Instrumental (Get Down) : nice Disco-y Soul from 1980 out of Detroit with a great danceable beat, M-

$100 Care Package - Ooh Song / Storm (Joycelynn) : 1973 rare Soul Jazz with some Funky elements, produced by the same guy who worked with the Vanguards and is out of Indianapolis M-

$30 The Gliders - No Time / Lonely Cities and One Way Streets (Alva) : crazy nice Ballad with group harmony and a funky flip, M-

$20 The Upstarts - Get It Together / Lovely Dream (Top Ten) : awesome Funk with a heavy horn section, M-

$100 Milton Westley - Gee Whiz Pt 1 / Pt 2 (T Neck) : great Soul Ballad produced by the Isley Bros. M-

$50 Santiago - Land of the Leaping No No / Feeling Good (Bam Buu) : really Funky, M- label has wear

$20 Uncalled Three - Handle My Heart with Care / Canadian Sunset (Wee) : early Lonnie Hewitt with a Latin Jazz feel M-

$15 Clarence Mann - Sadity Lady / Instrumental (Flower's) : funky Soul with a midtempo dancefloor tune M-

$25 JT Brown - Like Taking Candy (From A Baby) / Under Lock and Key (Mahogany) : midtempo & uptempo funky Soul for the dancefloor, Arranged by Horace Ott, M-

$25 Bettye Swann - Our Love / The Heartache is Gone (Money) : great Northern Soul, M-

$20 Alice Clark - Don't Wonder Why / I Keep it Hid (Mainstream) : fantastic female Jazzy Soul from her only LP, M-

$40 Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - California Soul / The Onion Song (Tamla) : great Soul Funk, M-

$30 Internationals - Give A Damn / Push Button Love (D'ar Recording) : great "Fight the Power" Funk and Soul Ballad, VG+ (has some noise)

$40 A.B. White - Check Yourself / Don't Love Him Like You Love Me (Y&L) : funky Soul that has an upbeat tempo to it, great Soul Dancer for the clubs, the flip is a nice Deep Soul-ish tune, same band as Hi-Fi White who released on the Sandman label, M-

$30 Lovemasters - Pushin and Pullin / Love Train (Jacklyn) : killer Funk and Northern Soul, M-

$30 Jimmie Raye - A Time in the Life of Our Love / Pt 2 (Spanway) : beautiful Soul Ballad, M-

$30 Tenison Stephens - Soul Control / Robinhood (Aries) : amazing Funk and Soul record, M-

$30 Linda Lyndell - What A Man / I Don't Know (Volt) : female Funk and Soul, M-

$30 Coasters - Down Home Girl / Soul Pad (Date) : two great Funk and Soul tunes, M-

$30 Alvin Robinson - Down Home Girl / Fever (Red Bird) : two great sides, more raw and Funky cover of the Coasters tune, M-

$50 Vic Waters and the Entertainers - I'm White, I'm Alright / Dreamer (Crazy Horse) : white boy with all the Funk!, funky James Brown-ish tune with some awesome drum breaks and the flip being a blue eyed Ballad, great club tune!, M-

$60 Pleze - Disco 2000 / Living Together (Brewton Sounds) : Milwaukee record with some two great tunes, one funky Disco Soul tune with heavy horns and bass and one is a Sweet Soul Ballad, M-

$25 Bettye Swann - Fall in Love with Me / Lonely Love (Money) : sweet Northern Soul, M-

$20 Vibrations - Ain't No Greens in Harlem / Wind Up Toy (Mandala) : Funky Soul record, VG+ (light scratches don't affect play) ... I have a copy of the LP on Mandala if anyone is interested

$30 Myra Barnes/Vicki Anderson - Super Good Pt 1 / Pt 2 (King) : James Brown produced female Funk, M-

$25 Lonnie Hewitt & the Little Sisters - You've Lied You've Cried / Ya Ya Cha Cha (Wee) : more Latin Soul Jazz from this Oakland resident, soon to be released on Giles' Ubiquity comp, M-

$15 Vince Carey - First Glance Romance / Love Letters (Turntable) : Soul tune and a Ballad, M-

$60 Cincinnatians - Do What You Want to Do / Magic Genie (Emerald) : super nice Northern Soul group record, M-

$35 Fascinations - (Say It Isn't So) Say You'd Never Go / I'm So Lucky (He Loves Me) (Mayfield) : great female Northern Soul tune produced by Curtis Mayfield, M-

$30 Delacardos - You Don't Have to See Me / I Know I'm Not Much (Atlantic) : nice Northern Soul dancer with a Ballad on the flip, M-

$75 De Vons - Never Find A Love Like Mine / Someone to Treat Me (the Way You Use To) (King) : Northern Soul and female Soul Ballad monster, M-

$20 Dick Melvin & the Hamilton Movement - Dance Man (the Party Clown) / Instrumental (Soundwaves) : great Soul Disco Dancer for the clubs or the house, from Indianapolis and best known for their tune "She's Gone", M-

$30 Del-Tones - You Can Be My Rockin Chair / Everybody's Doin Sumthin (Ace) : features James "Mr. Piano" Booker, great funky Group Vocal cover of the Gwen McCrae tune and a fantastic Bobby Marchan tune, M-

$20 Billy Watkins - Little Things Mean A Lot / I'm Somebody's Love (Chattahoochee) : two beautiful Ballads, plays M- visually VG+ (few slight scratches that don't affect play)

Edited by jinx74
Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest remus

If interested in any titles, have questions, or want to make an alternate offer, please contact me via Private Message or e-mail @ vinylarc@hotmail.com... thanks!

$30 Jay Dee's - ILSP / Scatter (Kasaba) : midtempo Funk M-

$50 Rhythm Masters - Black Conversation / I Can Do Anything You Can Do (Success) Mississippi Funk and Soul M-

$120 Rev Ether, The Kingdom, The Power & The Glory - 48 Hours / 1862 BP (et cet'er-a) : raw Funk and a nice midtempo dancer, plays M- visually VG+ (only due to a surface scratch)

$30 El Shobey & Co. - Whole Thing / Never Missed What You Got (Shout) : great danceable heavy Funk, great for the record collection and the dancefloor, M-

$15 Charlotte Bailey - Bang, Bang / Instrumental feat. J. Coe (Flower's) : female Funk from Indianapolis M-

$40 Leon Gardner - You Don't Care / Stay Here (Igloo) : midtempo Funk with arrangement by Arthur Monday, plays VG+ visually VG (one scratch with some minor surface scratches)

$7 Mighty Tom Cats - Soul Makossa / Tom Cat Reggay (Paul Winley) : great Funk cover M-

$20 Bohannon Band - Stop and Go / Save Their Souls (Dakar) : fantastic Funk dancer with a nasty slow groove Funky burner, VG++ (some light scratches)

$15 Mark V Unlimited - Gone! / Funny Changes (Sagport) : good midtempo Soul with group backing and a heavy Funk track, M-

$3 Alvin Cash - Poppin Popcorn / Instrumental (Toddlin Town) : uptempo danceable Funk and Soul tune, M-

Sir Stan and the Counts - Soulin / The Nitty Gritty's in Town (Magnum) : nice instrumental Jazz Funk with some nice guitar work, M-

$25 Little Carl Carlton - 46 Drums - 1 Guitar / Why Don't They Leave Us Alone (Back Beat) : drums and heavy Frunk and Soul, plays M- visually VG+ (some surface scratches that don't affect play)

$30 Anthony Butler and the Invaders - Katty's Thing / The Choking Kind (Big Deal) : Funk and Soul with heavy drums M-

$30 London Fogg - Easy Mover / Trippin (Imperial) : nice Funk with a midtempo dancer M-

$100 Ray Frazier & the Shades of Madness - Good Side / Your Eyes (Carriage) : fantastic Soul Dancer from 1972, super clean! M-

$20 LJ Waiters & the Electrifiers - If You Ain't Getting Your Thing / If you Ain't Getting Your Thing (La Shawn) : nice Funk tune with two different versions of the track M-

$15 Leroy Crume - Funky Walk / Leave Me Alone (Black Giant) : two funky sides, nice danceable Funk tune with a lot of Soul and electric guitar on the flip, M-

$30 Sahara - How Can I Resist Your Love / Instrumental (Get Down) : nice Disco-y Soul from 1980 out of Detroit with a great danceable beat, M-

$100 Care Package - Ooh Song / Storm (Joycelynn) : 1973 rare Soul Jazz with some Funky elements, produced by the same guy who worked with the Vanguards and is out of Indianapolis M-

$30 The Gliders - No Time / Lonely Cities and One Way Streets (Alva) : crazy nice Ballad with group harmony and a funky flip, M-

$20 The Upstarts - Get It Together / Lovely Dream (Top Ten) : awesome Funk with a heavy horn section, M-

$100 Milton Westley - Gee Whiz Pt 1 / Pt 2 (T Neck) : great Soul Ballad produced by the Isley Bros. M-

$50 Santiago - Land of the Leaping No No / Feeling Good (Bam Buu) : really Funky, M- label has wear

$20 Uncalled Three - Handle My Heart with Care / Canadian Sunset (Wee) : early Lonnie Hewitt with a Latin Jazz feel M-

$15 Clarence Mann - Sadity Lady / Instrumental (Flower's) : funky Soul with a midtempo dancefloor tune M-

$25 JT Brown - Like Taking Candy (From A Baby) / Under Lock and Key (Mahogany) : midtempo & uptempo funky Soul for the dancefloor, Arranged by Horace Ott, M-

$25 Bettye Swann - Our Love / The Heartache is Gone (Money) : great Northern Soul, M-

$20 Alice Clark - Don't Wonder Why / I Keep it Hid (Mainstream) : fantastic female Jazzy Soul from her only LP, M-

$40 Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - California Soul / The Onion Song (Tamla) : great Soul Funk, M-

$30 Internationals - Give A Damn / Push Button Love (D'ar Recording) : great "Fight the Power" Funk and Soul Ballad, VG+ (has some noise)

$40 A.B. White - Check Yourself / Don't Love Him Like You Love Me (Y&L) : funky Soul that has an upbeat tempo to it, great Soul Dancer for the clubs, the flip is a nice Deep Soul-ish tune, same band as Hi-Fi White who released on the Sandman label, M-

$30 Lovemasters - Pushin and Pullin / Love Train (Jacklyn) : killer Funk and Northern Soul, M-

$30 Jimmie Raye - A Time in the Life of Our Love / Pt 2 (Spanway) : beautiful Soul Ballad, M-

$30 Tenison Stephens - Soul Control / Robinhood (Aries) : amazing Funk and Soul record, M-

$30 Linda Lyndell - What A Man / I Don't Know (Volt) : female Funk and Soul, M-

$30 Coasters - Down Home Girl / Soul Pad (Date) : two great Funk and Soul tunes, M-

$30 Alvin Robinson - Down Home Girl / Fever (Red Bird) : two great sides, more raw and Funky cover of the Coasters tune, M-

$50 Vic Waters and the Entertainers - I'm White, I'm Alright / Dreamer (Crazy Horse) : white boy with all the Funk!, funky James Brown-ish tune with some awesome drum breaks and the flip being a blue eyed Ballad, great club tune!, M-

$60 Pleze - Disco 2000 / Living Together (Brewton Sounds) : Milwaukee record with some two great tunes, one funky Disco Soul tune with heavy horns and bass and one is a Sweet Soul Ballad, M-

$25 Bettye Swann - Fall in Love with Me / Lonely Love (Money) : sweet Northern Soul, M-

$20 Vibrations - Ain't No Greens in Harlem / Wind Up Toy (Mandala) : Funky Soul record, VG+ (light scratches don't affect play) ... I have a copy of the LP on Mandala if anyone is interested

$30 Myra Barnes/Vicki Anderson - Super Good Pt 1 / Pt 2 (King) : James Brown produced female Funk, M-

$25 Lonnie Hewitt & the Little Sisters - You've Lied You've Cried / Ya Ya Cha Cha (Wee) : more Latin Soul Jazz from this Oakland resident, soon to be released on Giles' Ubiquity comp, M-

$15 Vince Carey - First Glance Romance / Love Letters (Turntable) : Soul tune and a Ballad, M-

$60 Cincinnatians - Do What You Want to Do / Magic Genie (Emerald) : super nice Northern Soul group record, M-

$35 Fascinations - (Say It Isn't So) Say You'd Never Go / I'm So Lucky (He Loves Me) (Mayfield) : great female Northern Soul tune produced by Curtis Mayfield, M-

$30 Delacardos - You Don't Have to See Me / I Know I'm Not Much (Atlantic) : nice Northern Soul dancer with a Ballad on the flip, M-

$75 De Vons - Never Find A Love Like Mine / Someone to Treat Me (the Way You Use To) (King) : Northern Soul and female Soul Ballad monster, M-

$20 Dick Melvin & the Hamilton Movement - Dance Man (the Party Clown) / Instrumental (Soundwaves) : great Soul Disco Dancer for the clubs or the house, from Indianapolis and best known for their tune "She's Gone", M-

$30 Del-Tones - You Can Be My Rockin Chair / Everybody's Doin Sumthin (Ace) : features James "Mr. Piano" Booker, great funky Group Vocal cover of the Gwen McCrae tune and a fantastic Bobby Marchan tune, M-

$20 Billy Watkins - Little Things Mean A Lot / I'm Somebody's Love (Chattahoochee) : two beautiful Ballads, plays M- visually VG+ (few slight scratches that don't affect play)

link

Ray Frazier-Your eyes-carridge trade.....highly recommended 70's laugh.gif

Social source share

Guest jinx74

gone:

Leon Gardner

Dick Melvin and the Hamilton Movement

(hold) Ray Frazier

(hold) London Fogg

next week there will be more LPs and 45s...

thanks!

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert