Denbo

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I saw a red coloured Soundburger the other day...usually only spot the silver/black ones.

There's also one with a built in tape deck too!

:ph34r:

Hi Flynny,

Yeah, I've seen one of them too, the Sound Burger with a built in cassette player / recorder?

I think it might have been Mick Smiths but I'm not certain.

Have never met anybody else who even knows what I'm talking about, never mind someone else who has actually seen one.

Thanks matey, was beginning to doubt my own sanity. :o)

Social source share

Here's one version...thumbsup.gif

That's brilliant. Thanks Flynny.

Where did you find that image?

Also, I remember the cassette configuration more at 90 degrees to that image with the top of the cassette nearest to the hinge and the recording head pointing in the direction of the turntable. Having said that, perhaps age has played tricks on my memory. :o)

Social source share

Where did you find that image?

Also, I remember the cassette configuration more at 90 degrees to that image with the top of the cassette nearest to the hinge and the recording head pointing in the direction of the turntable. Having said that, perhaps age has played tricks on my memory. :o)

Check out some other portable players >>> PRESS HERE <<<

thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Quite neat it doesn't look much wider or larger than the standard soundburger !! was this also manufactured by Audio Technics?? atb John.

Not sure, John...and there is also the one as described by Denbo which was a touch chunkier.

There is a shop in Tokyo that displays all his portable players, though sadly they aren't for sale...I'll take some pics next time I'm there.

thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Sorry if you know Malc Worsley he has a few of these !! give him a ring he might be able to help :yes: also I know a firm that will do repair work on these if you need it!! just had a new belt fitted and the speed calibrated!! :thumbsup::yes:

Nope, Malc had no spare battery covers for a Sound Burger so, I'm back on the lookout . . . . . . . . can anybody help?

Please PM me if you can.

Denbo.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Source Advert