Guest Dr Pickles

• Replies 20
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Soultown andy

Bought one last year brand new still in wrapper 80 quid,sold it for 125 in jan and bought a lovely white demo for 140 a month ago great album what ever the price

hope that helps :thumbsup: .

Social source share

Guest the dukester

Can anyone shed some light on what this album is worth in good condition?

Many thanks :thumbsup:

Doc

link

GOT W/DEMO FROM TIMES SQUARE NEW YORK $200 MINTCONDITION :thumbsup:

AS STATED BEFORE MUST BE ONE OF THE BEST ALBUMS EVER :yes:

Social source share

had that one on e-bay watch that you won Doc,

surprised you didnt bid on the demo 2 days earlier,I got that for £72 mint  :thumbsup:

gotta be £125 issue and £175 demo IMO,give or take depending who wants it, the demo is so much rarer I believe.

anybody confirm that for sure ?

link

I'd have thought £100 issue and double for a demo.

Well worth £100 of anybodys money. Every track is great.

Steve

Social source share

just as an exercise,what would it cost you to buy all the singles that are off the album ?

single demos  or single issues ??

link

'She Won't Come Back' has to be the hardest 45 to locate issue/stock copies seem to be harder to find than the demo's, 'Wait A Minute' is one of their finest moments, 'I'm Not Built That Way' is classic Northern, i reckon they all must rate in the £50.00 to £75.00 bracket with ' You Can't By Pass Love' a little less all great records have the Album and the 45's a true super group. Seems the demo's on the final three here are more common than issues.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Guest northwest vinyl

'She Won't Come Back' has to be the hardest 45 to locate issue/stock copies seem to be harder to find than the demo's, 'Wait A Minute' is one of their finest moments, 'I'm Not Built That Way' is classic Northern, i reckon they all must rate in the £50.00 to £75.00 bracket with ' You Can't By Pass Love' a little less all great records have the Album and the 45's a true super group. Seems the demo's on the final three here are more common than issues.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

link

Seems to me I've seen issues a lot more often than demos on those 45s.

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

link

"IS THIS THE WAY TO TREAT A GIR"L HAS TO BE MY FAVE biggrin.gif

Social source share

Guest CapitolSC

Can anyone shed some light on what this album is worth in good condition?

Many thanks :P

Doc

link

Well I got a lovely promo album a month or so ago on ebay for £40.00, so have a look about ph34r.gif .

S x

Social source share

Guest Bearsoul

Well I got a lovely promo album a month or so ago on ebay for £40.00, so have a look about  biggrin.gif .

S x

link

PAID £100 FOR A PERFECT WHITE DEMO, TAPED IT SO I DON'T HAVE TO SPOIL THE VINYL. I JUST TAKE IT OUT AND LOOK AT IT NOW AND THEN...THE LP THAT IS. OTHER PERFECT LPs GARLAND GREEN 'JEALOUS KINDA FELLA' AND SAM DEES 'SHOW MUST GO ON'....SURE THERE'S A FEW OTHERS. BUT I AGREE THAT 'HESITATIONS TAKES SOME BEATING !!!!

Social source share

Darrell Banks Is Here LP ?

biggrin.gif

link

The few albums i have kept includes this i agree fantastic, also rate The Metros RCA, Artistics Okeh Album and Brunswick I'm Gonna Miss You Lp's, Garland Green on Uni, Williams And Watson Okeh, Rare Stamps etc. still think Soulsuperman is up there at the top of the stack though.

Regards - Mark Bicknell

Social source share

Anorak alert - if you listen to the stereo cut of "I'm not built that way" on the album, it's adifferent vocal take to the 7" issue...

Hippo.

link

It is an amazing album :thumbsup: Do I recall that some pressings were mono and some stereo??? I'll dig mine out tonight and have a look. I've also got a couple of their other Kapp albums which throw up a few decent tracks too and similar backing tracks to other northern records - will dig out... Similar wonderfully brightly coloured front covers too :thumbsup:

Rich

Social source share

Guest Bearsoul

The few albums i have kept includes this i agree fantastic, also rate The Metros RCA, Artistics Okeh Album and Brunswick I'm Gonna Miss You Lp's, Garland Green on Uni, Williams And Watson Okeh, Rare Stamps etc. still think Soulsuperman is up there at the top of the stack though.

Regards - Mark Bicknell

link

LISTENED AGAIN TONIGHT AND JUST MIGHT HAVE TO AGREE, AND TO THINK I NEARLY FLOGGED IT .....PHEW A CLOSE ONE!!!!!

Social source share

Source Advert