Guest kent soul club

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

330279498826.jpg

Much rarer than the price guides suggest! If you got one at £400 you'd have had a result. Note the group title on the label is 'SOLD BROTHERS SIX'

Ive only ever seen one copy in 30 years. I dont know if this is in Manships 'Rarest Of The Rare' but if it isn't, it should be!!

Good luck with your quest but dont hold your breath.:):)

ATB - Alan

Social source share

Guest kent soul club

330279498826.jpg

Much rarer than the price guides suggest! If you got one at £400 you'd have had a result. Note the group title on the label is 'SOLD BROTHERS SIX'

Ive only ever seen one copy in 30 years. I dont know if this is in Manships 'Rarest Of The Rare' but if it isn't, it should be!!

Good luck with your quest but dont hold your breath.:):lol:

ATB - Alan

Thanks for the info. Oh well! :)

Social source share

330279498826.jpg

Note the group title on the label is 'SOLD BROTHERS SIX'

ATB - Alan

Only on the issue, the demo (which is even rarer) states "Soul Brothers Six". Old spin of mine that I gave a spin two weeks ago at VaVaVoom to a good response. I sold a spare last year to a very good friend of mine for around 250 UKP. Flipside features one of the very very best deep Soul tunes (in my collection).

Edited by Marc Forrest
Social source share

Only on the issue, the demo (which is even rarer) states "Soul Brothers Six". Old spin of mine that I gave a spin two weeks ago at VaVaVoom to a good response. I sold a spare last year to a very good friend of mine for around 250 UKP. Flipside features one of the very very best deep Soul tunes (in my collection).

ANY CHANCE OF POSTING THE DEEP SIDE?

Social source share

Source Advert