Mega Rare Modern Soul 7ts/8ts;vol 1

• Replies 10
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

No idea of value I'm afraid, but what sort of tracks are on this one?

Is it the one with Fluorescent Smogg etc.

Cheers,

CB

Social source share

No idea of value I'm afraid, but what sort of tracks are on this one?

Is it the one with Fluorescent Smogg etc.

Cheers,

CB

link

For you Christian......

Side 1

the hardest part-Curtis Anderson

i`m not responsible-Alex Brown

i wonder why-Sy Hightower

i cant wait-Sonji Clay

booking up baby-Topics

Side 2

one time to make it-DMX Affair

something inside-Randy Wilson

love they dont know you-Marcus

your love is dynamite-Donnell Pittman(feat the Chi-lites)

i found love-Carol Anderson

:D

Social source share

Just found this,white test press;P+C Double "O" Soul records with listing...thanks  :wicked:

link

Not a test pressing or a reissue it`s a blatant Bootleg which caused a bit of a fuss

when these were done years ago late 90s as some people were not happy that they had been done ,there`s also another Lp that went with this one,with the like`s of these on it,

F Smog

R Caiton

M Parker

Hotliners

AJ Brown ect.

Dave f..............

Social source share

Guest Adam G

Not a test pressing or a reissue it`s a  blatant Bootleg which caused a bit of a fuss

when these were done years ago late 90s as some people were not happy that they had been done ,there`s also another Lp that went with this one,with the like`s of these on it,

F Smog

R Caiton

M Parker

Hotliners

AJ Brown ect.

Dave f..............

link

Hi Dave didnt these come from some one from liverpool I remember them being available for £9.99.I ve had the one with Sy Hightower but cant think where its gone bought around the same time as the Goldmine essential modern soul comp with the wrong side of Daybreak on.Just goes to show that a lot of these type of sounds are still or have become even more popular.

Im sure that Steve Guarnori will run us all off a copy of his test press lp of Sy Hightower :wicked:

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

just a re-issue thing, can't be worth much can it?? £50 topps I'd say. Buy it just for the Sy Hightower track - probably the best unreleased 70s record I've ever, but not as good as 'I know you're leaving me'. Nothing else much good on anyhow...

link

"I know your leaving me" is quality , it sounds as though it uses the same " angel " voices as Maurice Jackson "lucky fellow" :wicked:

Social source share

Guest stadio

Just goes to show that a lot of these type of sounds are still or have become even more popular.

Truth! it´s when I started to listen Real soul sounds..... I found a copy of this in Colonia, Gemany, ten years ago....

Regards from Spain

Social source share

Guest Mick W

DOS 001 was pressed in 1995 with insert c/w track listings. Side 1 70's, Side 2 80's

DOS 002 pressed in 1996, track listing stuck on front cover Sides as above

P+C Double O Soul records 1995, the clue is in the label I believe !!! :D

Value , not a great deal unless you put it on the evil bay, and then it will fetch farsannnds !!!! :(

Have a Gorilla :D

Edited by Mick W
Social source share

Just found this,white test press;P+C Double "O" Soul records with listing...thanks  :lol:

link

Hi Ken

Last time we had it in the shop it went for £20.

Derek

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert