Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

6 months and nothing ohmy.gif

tumbleweed3.giftumbleweed3.giftumbleweed3.gif

C'mon guys - help me out thumbup.gif

Cheers

Richard

Remember long time ago, when I bought my copy of "Ooh Boy" off a mate and he had two copies, I took the one without the demo sticker!!!

Also saw a copy of "Ooh Boy" going through Ebay on the scan you could see where someone had peeled off the demo sticker Ouch!!!

Only seen stick on demo stickers on Golden World issues? (mind trying to think which ones other then Adorables? and a Reflections, but can't remeber which one?)

steve

Social source share

Guest SoulRenaissance

It appears that there has so far been no white dj's of the Adorables and the two Barbara Mercer's 27/28 turn up, unless anyone knows any different?

Been collecting the label for over 30 years, and they are the only three i've seen with demo stickers on.

Although never seen a white demo/ or sticker of "Daddy please" either, only normal issue. Along with the ultra rare Dickie & Ebbtides.

Social source share

Thanks for all the comments guys.

Can anyone reading please note this is still a wants post and that I'm looking to purchase 'DJ Sticker' demo copies on the Golden World and Ric-Tic labels. The ones with the For Demonstration Use Only Not For Sale stickers as shown at the top of the thread.

If you can help out please PM me thumbsup.gif

Thanks very much.

Cheers

Richard

Social source share

Source Advert